Gimme your Insanity results! :D

Options

Replies

• endlesskisses
    Options
    Great results!!!! Do you follow the nutrition plan as well? I have one more week left of month 2 and haven't seen that much of a change :(
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Well...I guess I'll be the 1st one to post an actual pic. I just entered week six yesterday of Insanity. I had to do the Fit Test AND Max Interval Circuit. Insanity is....well.....INSANE! But I love it! The results are phenomenal (may vary w/ some people). I can't wait to see my results after this next month when I'm done. I encourage and challenge anyone to start Insanity....it's VERY hard at the beginning (I'm not gonna' lie). But when you get through that 1st week, maybe 2nd....you'll feel a whole lot better and you'll actually look forward to doing it the next day (well....at least I do). :laugh:
    There are days when you will feel like you just can't do it....but just remember....DIG DEEP and you'll get through it.
    I've lost about 20 lbs so far doing Insanity. Haven't measured inches yet.
    **This is actually my first time posting my pic to the public too....kinda' nervous about doing so. But...what the heck...**
    25113237_2491_zpse1cddb1f.jpg

Holy crap you look great! best results I think I have seen yet
  • dharqvenym
    Options
    Into week 5 and here are my results so far.

Week54panorama2_zps77af1d71.jpg

Hope that posted right.
  • meeper123
    Options
    am only n day 2 I am worn out but I gotta say I have never been more challenged Note to self though brownies and insanity dont mix I threw up everywere poor dog got barfed on lol
  • meeper123
    Options

Hope that posted right.

Wow that is great :D
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and I've already lost 4 lbs and can see my abs shaping up a bit. Best of luck to ya!

Mate you look amazing!!
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    am only n day 2 I am worn out but I gotta say I have never been more challenged Note to self though brownies and insanity dont mix I threw up everywere poor dog got barfed on lol

LOL!! I'm on day 12. I didn't do it on an empty stomach yesterday morning (like I usually do) but I was starving after work, pre workout so I had a glass of milk/soymilk. I verped while stretching (head down) and ended up with a sour taste in my mouth the rest of the night, ugh. This is a workout best done on an empty stomach, IMO.
  • meeper123
    Options

LOL!! I'm on day 12. I didn't do it on an empty stomach yesterday morning (like I usually do) but I was starving after work, pre workout so I had a glass of milk/soymilk. I verped while stretching (head down) and ended up with a sour taste in my mouth the rest of the night, ugh. This is a workout best done on an empty stomach, IMO.

for sure plus I like getting it done first so I can have the rest of the day to go ow ow ow lol
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Great results!!!! Do you follow the nutrition plan as well? I have one more week left of month 2 and haven't seen that much of a change :(
    No...I don't do the insanity nutrition plan. I'm actually on the Body By Vi plan. Great Shakes!
    http://visalus.com/body-by-vi/90-day-challenge
  • JDySart777
    Options
    Well...I guess I'll be the 1st one to post an actual pic. I just entered week six yesterday of Insanity. I had to do the Fit Test AND Max Interval Circuit. Insanity is....well.....INSANE! But I love it! The results are phenomenal (may vary w/ some people). I can't wait to see my results after this next month when I'm done. I encourage and challenge anyone to start Insanity....it's VERY hard at the beginning (I'm not gonna' lie). But when you get through that 1st week, maybe 2nd....you'll feel a whole lot better and you'll actually look forward to doing it the next day (well....at least I do). :laugh:
    There are days when you will feel like you just can't do it....but just remember....DIG DEEP and you'll get through it.
    I've lost about 20 lbs so far doing Insanity. Haven't measured inches yet.
    **This is actually my first time posting my pic to the public too....kinda' nervous about doing so. But...what the heck...**
    25113237_2491_zpse1cddb1f.jpg

Well done Sir! Your results are amazing. Be sure to keep us updated on your results at the end of the program.

I will definitely give an update when I'm done. I've just started then Max Insanity workouts and they are REALLY INSANE! My body is aching just like it was when I did insanity for the first time! BUT I LOVE IT! No pain....no gain! right?
    Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and compliments...I couldn't do this w/o my family and MFP!

Stay tuned.....
  • meeper123
    Options
    I am suprised there arent more result lol
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options

Hope that posted right.

Love the pics.. i see the biggest results between week 3 and 5.. I am half way through 4..then to recovery..was your week 5 during recovery week or the first week of month 2....

I hope I get results like that..mine are minimal.. :(
  • dsendre
    dsendre Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Here's mine. I finished up on 4/10/2013.

Starting weight was 213 but I didn't take pics until week 2. Still have some work to go, but Insanity helped get me nearly half way to my goal!

Day16toDay64Comparison-FrontView75_zps10636fe5.jpg
    Day16toDay64Comparison-SideView75_zps9b215d01.jpg
  • meeper123
    Options

Starting weight was 213 but I didn't take pics until week 2. Still have some work to go, but Insanity helped get me nearly half way to my goal!

Thats awesome I cant wait to see how I look at the end :D You look so amazing
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    0 days done. Lost 13 pounds so far.

Not bad.
  • Smiley0514
    Options
    I have done insanity a couple times now and take a couple weeks off in between each round. I didn't follow the nutrition plan but still ate very well and stood in my macros. I did Month 2 for a total of 63 days, I think that was when I saw my best results. Don't know how to post pics on here but my profile pic is recent. Good luck everyone and stick to it! Commit and even if you don't see result right away, just know that you are working towards a healthier lifestyle as well!
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just finished week four, so I get an entire week to recover before starting the next round (which I hear is even more insane).

I like how you think recovery week is a recovery week. The workouts for this week are extremely difficult. Just not high cardio if I remember right. Good luck with your recovery. :)

HAHA! Recovery my *kitten*! My poor muscles are taking a beating. Why on earth would they call it recovery week? lol
  • dharqvenym
    Options

Hope that posted right.

Love the pics.. i see the biggest results between week 3 and 5.. I am half way through 4..then to recovery..was your week 5 during recovery week or the first week of month 2....

I hope I get results like that..mine are minimal.. :(

The Week 5's were done at the beginning of the recovery week. My weight wasn't going down though. The first four weeks i was fluctuating up and down about 1 pound. But I hopped on the scale this morning and I was down three pounds. I've seen most of my progress in inches.

I do my pictures and measurements each Fit test/two weeks. Basically I'm halfway, had five pounds loss and about 8 inches altogether in my arms, legs, waist, and hips.
  • JDySart777
    Options

Lookin' good bro! Keep it up! It only gets better from here!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!