MY HUSBAND LIKES ME FAT....MAJOR SABOTAGING!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Black men like their women big!!!!

Most men about 90% like their women curvy and some fluff!
  • 50_SHADES_OF_TREY
    50_SHADES_OF_TREY Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Michelle2W wrote: »
    I've been married for over 22 years and have been overweight for the majority. My husband is fit, in the Air Force and runs and trains for 1/2 marathons. He ran four 1/2 marathons (13.1 miles each) in 120 days! I've lost about 20lbs from exercising and changing my eating habits. Hubby is deliberately going out and buying all of my old favorite foods like, Swedish Fish, Oreos, MdDonalds, ice cream and today 32 brownie bites! I'm trying my best not to take one bite of those brownie bites!!!!! Why would a spouse, not want their spouse to lose weight??????

A MAN THAT WANTS HIS SPOUSE OVERWEIGHT AND UNATTRACTIVE TO OTHER MEN LACKS CONFIDENCE.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    I've been married for over 22 years and have been overweight for the majority. My husband is fit, in the Air Force and runs and trains for 1/2 marathons. He ran four 1/2 marathons (13.1 miles each) in 120 days! I've lost about 20lbs from exercising and changing my eating habits. Hubby is deliberately going out and buying all of my old favorite foods like, Swedish Fish, Oreos, MdDonalds, ice cream and today 32 brownie bites! I'm trying my best not to take one bite of those brownie bites!!!!! Why would a spouse, not want their spouse to lose weight??????

A MAN THAT WANTS HIS SPOUSE OVERWEIGHT AND UNATTRACTIVE TO OTHER MEN LACKS CONFIDENCE.

Not commenting on the thread - just why is it that the person was flagged????

Why are people flagging things that are so small?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

My guess is that some people areassholes, or maybe the person was offended by all caps. *shrugs*
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

My guess is that some people areassholes, or maybe the person was offended by all caps. *shrugs*

I was offended that he dug up a 4 year old thread just to yell at someone but I didn't bother to flag

Good point. I just noticed that. He deserves a banning then. :D
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

I was offended that he dug up a 4 year old thread just to yell at someone but I didn't bother to flag

Oh wow! Another one?!

Why do people do this????!!!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    This dude always revives old threads like this.. not sure WHY. The yelling in caps has to be the reason for the flag, it is annoying..
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    This dude always revives old threads like this.. not sure WHY. The yelling in caps has to be the reason for the flag, it is annoying..

Thought so too but then noticed that the title is in all caps so maybe he thought he was responding appropriately. Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt here

Very good observation.. it is funny to see from time to time what his thread of the day is going to be to bring back from the dead.
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

If he is buying it.. you trash it.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    he's a chubby chaser?