WTF! NAKED DUDES

Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Its still going, and yet the smoothie thread isn't... Gotta love Consistency!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Hell I'm naked right now.
  • Penny_Lane_
    Penny_Lane_ Posts: 163
    Options
    [JUNK POST]

Am I still drunk?
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    @penny... No but by quoting it, you may get a strike. :)
  • Penny_Lane_
    Penny_Lane_ Posts: 163
    Options
    @penny... No but by quoting it, you may get a strike. :)

Strikes don't scare me lol
  • LookMaNoHands
    LookMaNoHands Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    To all the ladies who are implying that they want to witness this phenomena with their own eyes - trust me - you DON'T. I know exactly the type of guys who do this, and they are NOT the ones you would want to see naked. It is ALWAYS creepy old dudes with saggy skin, back fat, more hair on their backs than their heads, etc.

As has been pointed out already, it is perfectly reasonable to be naked when showering, drying off or changing clothes. But once you are done, and there are others present who are not your significant other, it is time to get dressed, or at least put on a towel.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Id workout naked if they let me.

ok I will now be signing up to your gym! :tongue: :wink:
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    In for my FL.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    To all the ladies who are implying that they want to witness this phenomena with their own eyes - trust me - you DON'T. I know exactly the type of guys who do this, and they are NOT the ones you would want to see naked. It is ALWAYS creepy old dudes with saggy skin, back fat, more hair on their backs than their heads, etc.

As has been pointed out already, it is perfectly reasonable to be naked when showering, drying off or changing clothes. But once you are done, and there are others present who are not your significant other, it is time to get dressed, or at least put on a towel.

these are the female equivalents to guys who think it would be fun to be a gynnie. for every woman you exam who is a 6 or higher there are 32 women who weight 500lbs who look like they have buckwheat in a scissor lock
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    In before lock!!
  • jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Why are people so damn scared of nudity? I'll never understand

Low-level autohomophobia that is subtle enough to go unrecognized, so it manifests as generalized discomfort.

My eyes lingered on an accidental ****-gaze for 0.0034 milliseconds OH MY GOD I MIGHT BE GAY.

Not what I'm talking about.

yes it is
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Why the hell do these guys just stand there talking to each other complete naked??? It's because of this reason I change ALONE in the unisex bathroom. Seriously what the hell man!?

LOL my young sons (22 and 23) complain about this all the time as well. And they say it's the old dudes LMAO!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Its still going, and yet the smoothie thread isn't... Gotta love Consistency!

LOL! What is this "consistency" you speak of! We'll have none of that here at MFP.
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    It's worse when one of em puts their leg on the bench and starts semi lunging while carrying on a conversation

Hahahaha!
  • Increditim
    Increditim Posts: 159
    Options
    what about that guy that walks around the locker room constantly flipping his junk as he walks???? :noway: :grumble:
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Why are people so damn scared of nudity? I'll never understand

Because if I turn around too quickly unpackaged I can do some serious damage.

No vase is safe.

Hi.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    This still going? :laugh:
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    This is the little thread that could!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    This still going? :laugh:

No one's getting their feelings hurt and reporting. We're just giggling and hoping it stays open. :laugh:
  • RecoveringToHealthy
    RecoveringToHealthy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Lol, I've never understood this problem. I see a lot of old ladies who walk around with their boobs hanging down to their waist, and with butts that have seen much better days, but why should that bother me? I'll look like that one day too. Stop being afraid of other people's bodies. They won't attack you.
This discussion has been closed.