WTF! NAKED DUDES

Options

Replies

• paintedr3d
    Options
    Omg I tried a bigger gym, they had a locker room rather than private changing rooms. You would go in to change and there were naked old guys chatting it up every time. I would get done working out and the same naked old guys were still naked and chatting with other people. I was sure they just hang out in there naked all day!

It's worse when one of em puts their leg on the bench and starts semi lunging while carrying on a conversation
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    it's always the old dudes

You got that right, I stopped going in the dressing room at the Y because of this, showed up in my gear and then showered at home. I would rather have a smelly car than talk to naked old guys.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I am really, truly amazed by the fear of nakedness in the locker room!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Omg I tried a bigger gym, they had a locker room rather than private changing rooms. You would go in to change and there were naked old guys chatting it up every time. I would get done working out and the same naked old guys were still naked and chatting with other people. I was sure they just hang out in there naked all day!

It's worse when one of em puts their leg on the bench and starts semi lunging while carrying on a conversation

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • paintedr3d
    Options

Some of these guys stare at you. In refuse to be some guys jack off material.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options

I don't :laugh:

Oh wait, where was I?? Really?? You really think these guys want to jack off to the thought of you changing?
  • paintedr3d
    Options

Well sounds like your bf is a happy man :)
  • paintedr3d
    Options

Oh wait, where was I?? Really?? You really think these guys want to jack off to the thought of you changing?

If they stare its for a reason kid
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options

I admire many people, men and women, for many different reasons......I can spot a girl withy great tits just as well as you can....doesn't mean I want to bone her or that I just mind-fvcked her :P
  • paintedr3d
    Options

I admire many people, men and women, for many different reasons......I can spot a girl withy great tits just as well as you can....doesn't mean I want to bone her or that I just mind-fvcked her :P

"WHOA! THAT GUY HAS A NICE ****" said NO STRAIGHT MAN EVER lol
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Another reason why I workout at home...
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely disappointed with the lack of pictures...
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Why the hell do these guys just stand there talking to each other complete naked??? It's because of this reason I change ALONE in the unisex bathroom. Seriously what the hell man!?

They talk to each other like that because they are comfortable, mature adults. You do not have to look and you do not have to participate, but at least man up and admit that the reason you change alone is because YOU'RE insecure. :smile:
  • Ramberta
    Options
    Why are people so damn scared of nudity? I'll never understand

Low-level autohomophobia that is subtle enough to go unrecognized, so it manifests as generalized discomfort.

My eyes lingered on an accidental ****-gaze for 0.0034 milliseconds OH MY GOD I MIGHT BE GAY.

This comment + your profile pic = sending FR :smile:
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options

^^THIS^^

And who said the naked male body was strange?! I've tried to get my hubby to walk around the house naked for years. :laugh: :laugh: Love the naked male body!
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options
    If I were a man I would applaud you with the no handed clap every time you walked by me in the locker room.....weird??
  • stepnerd
    stepnerd Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Having spent my teen years living in a 70 bed dormitory with communal locker room/showers, i have absolutely no nudity taboos, and am totally clueless as to when I'm making other guys feel uncomfortable with my nudity....
  • Ramberta
    Options

^^THIS^^

And who said the naked male body was strange?! I've tried to get my hubby to walk around the house naked for years. :laugh: :laugh: Love the naked male body!

Luckily my bf prefers being naked... it's almost a challenge getting him to wear clothes at all. :laugh:

I've seen old women in the locker rooms, and it's not like I check them out lol, but really, why would it bother me? Nudity is not, and should not, be offensive to anyone so long as you are not exposing yourself to a child who is not your own (and is not a same-gender child changing alongside their parent). Nudity =/= sex!

/rant
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm a nursing student taking my boards in three weeks... I've seen so much peen and so much vagina that it doesn't even make me blink.

And so much more to come! :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.