Replies

• fayeonherway
    Options
    I came in looking for naked dudes....

I'm really disappointed by this thread.
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I am really, truly amazed by the fear of nakedness in the locker room!

What you get to look at...is not what we get to look at.

It's not a fear of nakedness...it's looking at our future that creeps us out lol. The day I find myself thinking it's for some reason a good idea to stand there in the gym chatting with my silverback buddy butt naked is the day I need put out to pasture.

This guy gets it

:drinker:

Seriously lol...nudity doesn't bother me. It's the whole 'oh...man, I'm gonna look like THAT some day?!?!' that makes me cringe and look away =p.

Just remember by then you'll think you look like a sex god and it won't bother you a bit.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I came for the pics........
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

It's not a fear of nakedness...it's looking at our future that creeps us out lol. The day I find myself thinking it's for some reason a good idea to stand there in the gym chatting with my silverback buddy butt naked is the day I need put out to pasture.

This guy gets it

Seriously lol...nudity doesn't bother me. It's the whole 'oh...man, I'm gonna look like THAT some day?!?!' that makes me cringe and look away =p.

Just remember by then you'll think you look like a sex god and it won't bother you a bit.

The problem is it doesn't help me now lol.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

This guy gets it

The problem is it doesn't help me now lol.

Just strut your stuff!! :happy:
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    It's just weiners and old balls, man.
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    Id workout naked if they let me.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

Feel free.....I'll just sit here and watch
  • jsanders1965
    Options
    There's also the minor issue that male sexuality is demonized and shamed in North America, and the consequent assumption that anything associated with it, such as male bodies, are to be hidden from view.

Amen brother!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

tumblr_mas85v8APT1r03ni1o1_500.jpg

There, that's a little better

I bet most of the naked guys in the locker room don't look like this though.

Just because the human body is "beautiful" doesn't mean everyone has one you'd want to see.
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options

Just look out for gears and tracks and such... :laugh: :laugh:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    im very mindful of the guys in the gym and change in private

not cause im ashamed of my body but when i take off my boxers i dont want anyone near me going deaf from the sound of it hitting the floor
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    ummm... where are the naked dudes?
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options

Feel free.....I'll just sit here and watch

Seconded...
  • jsanders1965
    Options

tumblr_mas85v8APT1r03ni1o1_500.jpg

There, that's a little better

I bet most of the naked guys in the locker room don't look like this though.

Just because the human body is "beautiful" doesn't mean everyone has one you'd want to see.

Well then, don't look. It's as simple as that. And yes, if a dude looked that good and talked to me nude, you freakin' bet I'll look. (yes, I'm gay!) Gasp, shock...
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Oh closet homophobia...never gets old. Those men do not have anything that you haven't had your whole life. Peoples' fear of the naked body astounds me.
  • jsanders1965
    Options
    Oh closet homophobia...never gets old. Those men do not have anything that you haven't had your whole life. Peoples' fear of the naked body astounds me.

Amen sister!
  • paintedr3d
    Options
    And what's worse is if your sitting on the bench getting ready some one will lift there leg on the bench and then throw powder on their balls only you don't notice till you see this white cloud coming towards you and then it's to late
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    ummm... where are the naked dudes?

JustAmyDawn has the link. Have her PM it to you.
  • fayeonherway
    Options
    And what's worse is if your sitting on the bench getting ready some one will lift there leg on the bench and then throw powder on their balls only you don't notice till you see this white cloud coming towards you and then it's to late
    *dead* :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.