Waxing VS Sugaring

Options
2»

Replies

• LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I found the grow back somehow less with sugaring. And since it is not warm/hot when used, there is less irritation afterward. It is an ancient recipe and I am told that girls, beginning at age 13, have complete Brazillian style removal. It is considered a matter of cleanliness and culture in Lebanon.
    Sugaring is less common, so can be more difficult to find a practitioner.
    Hard wax is another option. It literally does NOT hurt at all, but almost no one does it because it takes 3 times as much time to complete.
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    My advice is to thoroughly test whatever you're doing before you use it on your face :P

Oh yes lol. My face shall be the last thing I sugar.. If I even do it at all. Im really indecisive about that because I've heard that once you start, you have to continue because it comes back worse?
    I don't know about face, but for my legs it came back less dense! Not sure why, probably my hair follicles just gave up after being ripped out so many times. xD
  • allikat93
    allikat93 Posts: 236
    Options
    Didnt do it last night lol. I fell asleep instead. Was gonna do it tonight but have too much to do. Sigh. Lovig all the info though :) keep it comin :)

And THANK YOU!!!