Replies

• InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Don't be that guy blow drying your sack in the locker room
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Don't be THAT guy that makes these threads where people lose hope in humanity because by the end of it, you realize that anything and everything you do can be considered annoying
    QFT
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Don't be that guy who thinks he knows everything and tries to give pointers to everyone (yet is doing it wrong himself).
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Don't be that guy blow drying your sack in the locker room

I tried doing it in the lobby, but they got mad.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Don't be that guy checking out all the ladies.
    That is MY job!!:love:
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    At my gym they had to put up a sign at the front door and near the sink stating "Please don't wash your private parts in the sink, that is why we have showers."
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    Options
    Don't be that creepy guy who sits behind the treadmills on a machine for 20 minutes staring at my *kitten*.

Don't be that chick who wears a bluetooth chatting away loudly the whole time you're on the treadmill.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Don't be the guy/girl that pays way too much attention to what other people are doing at the gym and gets annoyed by everything.

this. always this.

and if you are this, don't be that guy/girl that posts about it in the forums. everyone secretly hates them.
  • InnerConflict
    Options
    Don't be that creepy guy who sits behind the treadmills on a machine for 20 minutes staring at my *kitten*.

Really? I just assumed that is why the gym put machines behind the row of treadmills.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    dont be the wannabe tough guy that refuses to ask for a spot then almost kills himself

don't be the guy that when someone asks you for a spot, you say "no."
  • InnerConflict
    Options
    Don't be that guy that asks for a spot then makes me pull it off his chest.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

I'm sorry, I was on here first.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    DON'T try to talk to the girls who work out. unless you are incredibly charming, handsome and rich. if so, wait until she finishes!!!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Don't be that guy that asks for a spot then makes me pull it off his chest.

Reminds me of one of Martin Berkhan's points in his ****arounditis article ...

"19. Your workout buddy gets a set of barbell rows on the house when he "spots" you benching.

Tell him to keep his fingers off the damn bar and assist you as little as possible and only when it's truly needed; meaning only if you are about to fail on the very last rep in the set. Don't be one of those clowns slapping on twice of what they could lift by themselves to stroke their ego. It looks pathetic and it will make it impossible for you to properly evaluate your progress."
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Don't be that "OLD" guy at the gym thats out of shape and tries to tell you how to work out, only to see him do the same work and with the wrong form.
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Don't be that guy that sweats all over the place then doesn't bother to wipe the machines down.
  • ellewiz71
    ellewiz71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Don't be that guy that doesn't re-rack the weights

PLEASE don't be that guy!!! Especially the guy who leaves 180 lb in plates on the leg press machine! C'mon man!
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Don't be that guy that doesn't re-rack the weights

or puts them in the wrong order. 3 goes before 5!!
    sometimes i get so annoyed i have to sort it all out before my work out haha
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    Options

Really? I just assumed that is why the gym put machines behind the row of treadmills.

Hey, if you're working out and just enjoying the view that is fine with me. If you're sitting there hogging a machine in a busy gym just for a view, that's ridiculous. :noway:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Don't be the guy/girl that pays way too much attention to what other people are doing at the gym and gets annoyed by everything.

this. always this.

and if you are this, don't be that guy/girl that posts about it in the forums. everyone secretly hates them.

Don't be that guy/girl who posts in the forums about how guys/girls shouldn't post in the forums if they're that guy/girl who pays way too much attention to what other people are doing at the gym and gets annoyed by everything.