Don't be that guy...

Options

Replies

• Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Dont be that girl at the gym who thinks that all the guys are staring at her all the time. Get over yourself.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Don't be that guy that pays attention to what everyone else is doing. If you're paying attention to what others are doing, you're not working hard enough! :wink:

But this thread is amusing to see what other people do at the gym, because I honestly had no idea people do these things. The only thing I know people at my gym do is slam down weights, and the only reason I know that is because it's loud and scares the jeepers out of me every time! :laugh:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Don't be the guy/girl that pays way too much attention to what other people are doing at the gym and gets annoyed by everything.

this. always this.

and if you are this, don't be that guy/girl that posts about it in the forums. everyone secretly hates them.

Don't be that guy/girl who posts in the forums about how guys/girls shouldn't post in the forums if they're that guy/girl who pays way too much attention to what other people are doing at the gym and gets annoyed by everything.

5EMx5Y3.jpg
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Don't be that creepy guy who sits behind the treadmills on a machine for 20 minutes staring at my *kitten*.

I'm sorry, I was on here first.

It's okay stare away- I worked really hard on that piece of *kitten*. :wink:
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    Options
    Dont be that girl at the gym who thinks that all the guys are staring at her all the time. Get over yourself.

Lol... if this is directed at me, I don't think everyone is staring at me. There is this one creeper who makes it obvious that he is stalking me out at the gym. It's actually unsettling. There always seems to be *that one guy* at the gym.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Don't be that creepy guy who sits behind the treadmills on a machine for 20 minutes staring at my *kitten*.

Don't be that chick who wears a bluetooth chatting away loudly the whole time you're on the treadmill.

Don't be that girl that wears the tightest pants possible and acts offended when a guy stares at you.

Do realize you picked your outfit for a reason and comfort wasn't it.
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    Options

Don't be that chick who wears a bluetooth chatting away loudly the whole time you're on the treadmill.

Don't be that girl that wears the tightest pants possible and acts offended when a guy stares at you.

Do realize you picked your outfit for a reason and comfort wasn't it.

Again, I don't get offended by someone staring at me. I DO find it annoying when someone sits on a machine just to stare. Especially if it's during my whole entire cardio session and you've been there long enough for me to wonder what the f you're doing. Also, I have a post-pregnancy pooch. I assure you that all of my pants are chosen with comfort being the only thing in mind.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

I'm sorry, I was on here first.

It's okay stare away- I worked really hard on that piece of *kitten*. :wink:

Checked for pics. Disappointed. :frown:
  • InnerConflict
    Options
    Don't be that guy with the creepy Austin Powers look for his profile pic.

attachment.php?attachmentid=4585863&stc=1&d=1340389947
  • BrittanyAnnL
    Options
    Don't be the GIRL who comes into the gym with a pushup bra under her sports bra.. who proceeds to fix her makeup in the mirror and adjust her tits in front of everyone and then sit there and curl 5 lb weights waiting for a guy to notice her. (as I am covered in sweat grunting and groaning like a *kitten* in a back alley)
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Don't be that guy with the creepy Austin Powers look for his profile pic.

attachment.php?attachmentid=4585863&stc=1&d=1340389947

Men have body hair. It's what we do ;)
  • dwall1872
    dwall1872 Posts: 48
    Options
    Dont be that guy/Girl that does half reps!

"Hood up headphones in do reps"
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options

Really? I just assumed that is why the gym put machines behind the row of treadmills.

Hey, if you're working out and just enjoying the view that is fine with me. If you're sitting there hogging a machine in a busy gym just for a view, that's ridiculous. :noway:

Eh, guys are guys. Whenever I've had guys blatantly WATCH me (as in not just glancing over occasionally, but sitting/standing and watching me do my lifts), I typically assume it's because I'm doing something they don't normally see women doing in the gym, like Turkish get-ups or pretty much anything involving a heavy kettlebell. But even if they're staring at my *kitten*, who cares? It's a nice *kitten*. They'd hardly be men if they didn't notice. As long as they don't bother me, I'm indifferent.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Don't be that guy that grabs the squat rack, puts his stuff down, and then walks away to the basketball court for 10 minutes.... Dafuq dude, I coulda been almost finished in that time.
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options

^This
  • InnerConflict
    Options

Really? I just assumed that is why the gym put machines behind the row of treadmills.

Hey, if you're working out and just enjoying the view that is fine with me. If you're sitting there hogging a machine in a busy gym just for a view, that's ridiculous. :noway:

Eh, guys are guys. Whenever I've had guys blatantly WATCH me (as in not just glancing over occasionally, but sitting/standing and watching me do my lifts), I typically assume it's because I'm doing something they don't normally see women doing in the gym, like Turkish get-ups or pretty much anything involving a heavy kettlebell. But even if they're staring at my *kitten*, who cares? It's a nice *kitten*. They'd hardly be men if they didn't notice. As long as they don't bother me, I'm indifferent.

LOVE THIS RESPONSE. :tongue:
  • BrittanyAnnL
    Options

Amen! :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,689 Member
    Options
    Who wears spandex to the gym and gets a boner.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • InnerConflict
    Options

Oh course this response would have been much better if you had a results pic of your *kitten* as your avatar. :wink:
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Don't be that guy who doesn't wipe his *kitten* properly before going to gym :L

But it is OK to not wipe properly if you're NOT going to the gym?

Well I don't have to smell it then ;P so by all means....... haha