What kinds of tea do you drink??:)

Options

Replies

• BrightonBelle
    BrightonBelle Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    At the moment I like combining different teabags. Rooibos & raspberry, chocolate & peppermint (tastes like After Eights!), honeybush & apple and strawberry and rose are my current fave combinations. Other than that, green tea, white tea and Earl Grey.
  • kromero76
    kromero76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I drink the STASH teas for cold, quick tea drinks. But usually, I brew my own green tea or oolong tea. Both are great aids for weight loss and just overall health! Enjoy! :)

Oh and I don't sweeten ever. If I'm in the mood for it sweetened, I just use pure Organic honey or some Organic coconut sugar crystals. :)
  • karolinastyles
    Options
    greentea :)
  • Strangelyinsane
    Strangelyinsane Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I love my PG Tips and Tetley's!
  • RachPorteous
    RachPorteous Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love Red Bush tea (Rooibos tea) black no sweetener needed, it's caffine free packed full of antioxidants. Highly recommend it, tastes amazing, much nicer tasting then green tea!
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    All the teas!
    Right now I have a box of orange pekoe - because everyone needs a breakfast tea. That's the only bagged tea in my pantry. The rest are loose leaf because loose leaf = yum. I personally prefer most teas plain but in a case of a chai or some bolder black teas a little milk/almond milk and sugar is lovely.

I have a honeybush that's been in there for about a year because it's much. It's nice to add to some of the more plain/bitter teas to sweeten it up but I can't drink it plain, it's far too sweet and flowery.
    The ones I'm really enjoying currently are green. There is a plain green tea from touch organic that I drink a ton of as well as the 'superfruit' green from teavana. I'm not a big fan of buying from teavana, they're just close by.

I've recenlty fallen in love with Matte. It's a really great coffee alternative and is pretty mild and versitile, like a lot of teas it comes in a lot of different blends from fruity to spicy. I'm in love with Chai matte blends. OMG a little almond milk and tiny touch of sugar and it's to die for.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Usually Earl Grey or English Breakfast. Sometimes I mix them with green tea. I do not like sweet tea so no sweeteners for me.
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Green Tea
    Earl Grey Tea
    Roobis Tea
    Camomile Tea

No, I do not sweeten it.
  • sdill64
    sdill64 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My favorite tea is Twinings Camomile, Honey & Vanilla. It is such a treat.
  • drawingoctopus
    Options
    Dude, Tazo Vanilla Rooibos. It is so super sweet and smooth. Doesn't have the itchy dry throat happenings like some other tea.
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Its been awhile!lol...but Im ready to get back on track..I need to cut out flavored sugary drinks(Vitamin Water,Gatorade,etc,etc)..but dont want to go back on Crystal light either due to the artificial sweeteners ;) What teas do you peeps drink during the day?Do you sweeten it?

Twinnings Peppermint tea
    green tea

I don't sweeten either.

At night I'll do one peppermint and one chamomile in a larger mug.
  • lrg101162
    Options
    I agree - available in caffeine free so you can drink it day or nigh if caffeien is an issue for you
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Dude, Tazo Vanilla Rooibos. It is so super sweet and smooth. Doesn't have the itchy dry throat happenings like some other tea.

I agree. This one is good!
  • heygina
    heygina Posts: 78
    Options
    I don't know if anyone said Rooibos yet, but it's wonderful! I do put sweetener and milk
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Awesome:) Thanx everyone! Yeah I'll need a variety..chocolate is a weakness of mine usually..so having a "treat" tea is a good idea. I bought Peppermint today since I have nausea regularly....I have Green tea,and Red Raspberry too...So i'll go buy some others and make my "tea stash"...lol

Chocolate cravings? Here are some "dessert" teas I like .....

Yogi Mayan Cocoa Spice ... with skim milk & a dash of honey

Stash Chocolate Hazelnut ... again with skim milk & a dash of honey

Lipton Vanilla Caramel Truffle
  • itsdonna35
    Options
    I love my PG Tips and Tetley's!

This...Definitely this! :)
  • Nikki_G30
    Nikki_G30 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    For something sweet, I drink Good Earth Sweet & Spicy. For my daily caffeine, I drink Yogi Green Tea Blueberry Slim For Life. I am addicted and probably drink 4 cups of it a day.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to sub out my evening beer for Sleepytime Herbal some nights to help me relax at the end of the day. It's working pretty well so far, but I'm guaranteed to start falling asleep a few minutes after drinking it. It really does make you sleepy!
  • fantalisious
    Options
    I drink celestianol seasonings herbal tea. I love it because it's all 0 calories. It has natural ingrediants. Also it's helbal tea. There are so many flavores. How i make the tea swetter is by using honey. :drinker:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I drink David'sTea...it's all loose leaf tea and any flavor you can imagine. I order it online (especially the chocolate mint ones)