Did anyone start 30 Day Shred Today? (Monday, 4/22/13)

Options
123457»

Replies

• worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I finished the full 30 days yesterday! :happy: I have lost a total of about 10.5 lbs, 1.5 inches off my waist and SIX INCHES off my stomach!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I knew it was looking smaller but I didn't realize HOW much smaller until I look back at my original measurements!
  • kweni16
    kweni16 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hey guys! Started level 1 of 30DS last May 23!

I'm planning to do this for 5 to 6 times a week. I'm not in the condition of working out 7 times a weeks because I have a really tiring job.

Add me up :) I'm a newbie here and I'd like to gather as much friends as possible :)
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I finished the full 30 days yesterday! :happy: I have lost a total of about 10.5 lbs, 1.5 inches off my waist and SIX INCHES off my stomach!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I knew it was looking smaller but I didn't realize HOW much smaller until I look back at my original measurements!

CONGRATULATIONS! That is an amazing result.

I still have a few days to go - different commitments and being not well have stopped by interrupted my efforts this week. I didn't measure this time but know I feel/look different with still a few days left. I will make sure I measure before restarting with weights :)

What are you going to do next?

Nyk
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options

CONGRATULATIONS! That is an amazing result.

I still have a few days to go - different commitments and being not well have stopped by interrupted my efforts this week. I didn't measure this time but know I feel/look different with still a few days left. I will make sure I measure before restarting with weights :)

What are you going to do next?

Nyk

I was going to do No More Trouble Zones, but I don't think I can go from something that's about 25 minutes (with warm up and cool down) to something that's almost 55 minutes. 6 Weeks 6 Pack is 35 minutes, so I am going for that. Especially since that's the area I need to still work on. (and the whole reason I'm doing this) I watched it this morning. YIKES!!! I definitely will be doing the modified version on some of those things and a lot slower probably as well!