Big Beautiful Women

Options
jillyk89
jillyk89 Posts: 240 Member
Where are my sexy bigger girls at!? Lets motivate each other ;-)
Stay beautiful... There's more to love.
Meow

Replies

• I'd say I fit this description at the moment <3 However, I am sure looking forward to being a not so big beautiful woman, too!
  • leslienator
    Options
    I am in! definitely big and beautiful!.. lets get healthy ladies!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    If you're happy being large and having more to love then why are you here?
  • jillyk89
    Options
    Oh for sure me too... But curves are good for the imagination ;-) heheh
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Yea! I am so here!
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I'm not fond of the BBW designation.
  • Fitnin6280
    Options

It's a motivation thing. You can still love yourself and want better.
  • mercedesbenz5979
    mercedesbenz5979 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    BBW here, but i can't wait to get a little more shape to me... instead of the circle shape :P
  • KAYRRIE
    KAYRRIE Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Lol, I'm def a big girl and would love to have others similar to me as friends so we can encourage each other. It's a long road but I can't wait to see that finish line. Every pound I lose I feel great. So ladies, you're more than welcomed to add me.
  • jillyk89
    Options
    I'm here to get healthier obviously and to lose weight
    People that are larger can still be healthy and beautiful, so relax. ;-)
  • KAYRRIE
    KAYRRIE Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'd say I fit this description at the moment <3 However, I am sure looking forward to being a not so big beautiful woman, too!

They should add a like button here so I can click "like" on posts like yours :)
  • murparay
    murparay Posts: 1
    Options
    So true
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options

Well, my goal weight is 160, at only 5'5" thats still a little over weight but gosh dang do I look sexy at that weight! I've been thinner and don't like the way I look smaller than stat. That being said, my start weight on this site was somewhere north of 240. I love being bigger, but not THAT big. BBW for life! :heart:
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options

To get healthy?
  • Fitnin6280
    Options
    Oh holy cow people! If you don't like the topic of the thread, just don't comment!! Good Grief!!!!!!!!!!! I think the OP just ment for this to be fun. Not to get her head bit off. Get over yourselves!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I have nothing against skinny people! I'm just saying my body could never ever be like that.
    I think everyone is beautiful in there own way. I wasn't putting down anyone or anyone's body type.

You'd be surprised. When I was heavier, certain people would say that I was big boned, which made me think I couldn't be slender, ever. I'm actually not big boned, and my tiny waist gives me a curvier waist-hip ratio than I had before. I like being lean. Since you're here, you might as well adopt a positive attitude about your goals. You're beautiful now, and you'll be beautiful at your goal weight too.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    ...There's more to love...

:laugh: Bahahaha! As if love was measured on a scale. This phrase always cracks me up.
  • lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    im big but not very beautiful lol =P
  • jillyk89
    Options
    LOL
  • Audities
    Audities Posts: 9
    Options
    Toothpick is not thin or skinny or healthy. Let's not pretend that underweight is any more healthy than overweight. Let's also not pretend that thin isn't much more socially acceptable than fat. Fat shaming happens way way more, but thin shaming isn't cool either - I'm sure we can ALL agree on that.
    Natural bodies are fine, but anorexia nervosa is a real problem and the vast majority of the affected are women! It is the most fatal mental disorder (including depression!). 1 in 100 women have an eating disorder, but that is not the same as being naturally thin.
    Naturally thin women may have their ribs showing, but malnourished women have concavities between their ribs because their bodies have eaten through their muscles.
    Now I have a friend who is SOOOOO thin, but it is her natural body and it looks good on her.
    I, on the other hand, will always have big boobs and big hips and a belly no matter what I weigh. My wrist measures 7.5" and I was called fat when I weighed 102 lbs.
    Different people have different size frames and it's all good.
    All sizes are attractive, as long as a person is happy and healthy!
    Now whatever we call ourselves or however we identify should be encouraged as long as it is positive.

So having said that, I will always be "thick", even at my goal weight and the weight my doctor says is healthy for my frame size. (don't trust height/weight charts that do not take small, medium, and large frames in to account)
    Someone will always put you down to make themselves feel better. I just try to remember that when someone is mean to me, they must hate awesome :)

And I really don't think the original poster was trying to do anything other than encourage those of us with larger frames to feel a sense of camaraderie.
    The Sisterhood only exists if we make it. Horizontal aggression is one of the biggest disappointments in a woman's life. Let's all just try to be supportive of each other.