Looking for some non-discriminatory, tolerant friends.

Options

Replies

• BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Good luck finding those. My only friend requirement is they are interactive. If I am investing time in you...I need it to be reciprocal. Seems we're all on the same journey here...white, black, red, green, purple, Christian, Jew, Muslim, Agnostic, Atheist, man, woman, child, fat, skinny, runner, walker, lifter, funny, serious, ugly, good looking, smelly, non smelly, bald, hairy, and I could go on and on...the one "like minded" thing here is we are all trying to better ourselves. Can't we all just get along? :) (Please feel free to add me if you are any or all the above listed. Or if you are something else not on the list too. Whatever)
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Are you really being that immature about the girl that posted looking for Christian friends?

Yes,she is.Even though there are TONS of these threads.

It would be exhausting to start a mocking thread for anyone who requested friends from the UK,who have 50 pounds to lose,Runners,people starting the 30 days shred,Women over 50 etc.....
  • fayeonherway
    Options
    Are you really being that immature about the girl that posted looking for Christian friends?

I can't say I have the foggiest idea what you're talking about. I'm just reaching out and looking for like-minded friends!

:drinker:
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Add me, I just want supportive non-judgmental friends, don't really care to discriminate beyond that :)
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    you forgot sexuality

How disgusting of me to not include the LGBT community! Apologies. That's all inclusive, too. :)
  • a_certain_shade_of_green
    Options
    any...incubus fans? :]
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I have race gender and all that! I'll be your friend! : )
  • lovelymrsbasham
    Options
    Oh boy really? :D I happen to be non-discriminatory and tolerant! :D Must be my lucky day ^_^ hehe feel free to add me!
  • keninf
    keninf Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi there- I would love to have more friends- add me if you like :)
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I only add people that are left handed.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    What about fat people? I'm fat, do you still want to be my friend?
  • loislenski
    loislenski Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Don't want to get into a major debate but you just discriminated. Just saying.
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    That's not immature, this is. :yawn:
  • a_certain_shade_of_green
    Options
    im also still pretty fat, despite my weightloss... i hope this doesnt result in my deletion...
  • Tyqui1
    Tyqui1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi every1 add me 2 please
  • Lisa38__
    Lisa38__ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    any...incubus fans? :]

Yes <3
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options

I am discriminatory against discrimination and intolerance. What a crime.
  • buffty
    buffty Posts: 83
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Happy to help support others on the mission!
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    me! me! me! I started a thread about a week ago looking for LGBTQ and allied friends with minimal response :-\. I'm so tolerant I don't even like the word "tolerance" cause it sounds like I'm putting up with something negative, lol :)
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options

Yeah she is discriminating against non-humans LOL