Looking for some non-discriminatory, tolerant friends.

Options

Replies

• BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Cheers! I could use some more like-minded friends. :)
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    any...incubus fans? :]

you're gonna get banned from the boards :smokin:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    im also still pretty fat, despite my weightloss... i hope this doesnt result in my deletion...

I SENT YOU A FRIEND REQUEST, MOFO, ACCEPT ME! That was by far the best message I ever sent with one. Don't let it go to waste.
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Don't want to get into a major debate but you just discriminated. Just saying.

As a fellow follwer of Christ...you may want to dig deeper into the book and remember who we are and why we are here. Salt and light. Not just salt and light to fellow Christians. Salt and light to the world. Good luck on your journey.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I would have added you but you bumped your own thread within a minute of posting it. Bye.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    I would have added you but you bumped your own thread within a minute of posting it. Bye.

DISCRIMINATION!! Reported!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: :indifferent: :ohwell: :indifferent:
  • loislenski
    loislenski Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You are discriminating against my beliefs, and I apparently am discriminating against your beliefs. I don't see how what I am doing is wrong if what you are doing isn't wrong.
  • saralee61386
    saralee61386 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • a_certain_shade_of_green
    Options
    im also still pretty fat, despite my weightloss... i hope this doesnt result in my deletion...

I SENT YOU A FRIEND REQUEST, MOFO, ACCEPT ME! That was by far the best message I ever sent with one. Don't let it go to waste.

haha serious?

i havent got it??
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    What about robots and space aliens?
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

haha serious?

i havent got it??

DKSHOFOWEHNRLFNLKDOSIHAFOHNA

I'm going to have to type it all again.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    You are discriminating against my beliefs, and I apparently am discriminating against your beliefs. I don't see how what I am doing is wrong if what you are doing isn't wrong.

Wut? Do your beliefs not fall under... "Must be any gender, any age, any religion, any ethnic/cultural background and have a diverse array of opinions."????
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options

....what?
  • LdyPsych
    LdyPsych Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    <--- (almost) to the left of Timothy Leary. Non-Judgmental regarding life choices and DNA determination, except those that involve cruelty and negligence of others (in other words, I am for the electric chair for those who harm the helpless, animal or human). Otherwise I am just full of freaking happiness and light and "live and let live" :-)
  • a_certain_shade_of_green
    Options

haha serious?

i havent got it??

get it done, and less of the whining ;)
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Must be any gender, any age, any religion, any ethnic/cultural background and have a diverse array of opinions.

Who's with me? ;)

Someone already mentioned sexuality...
    Oooh! And I'm going to nitpick here, but don't forget sex! And yes, it is not the same thing as gender!!! :)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

haha serious?

i havent got it??

get it done, and less of the whining ;)

but whining burns calories!
  • learninmama
    learninmama Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ditto on all of the above :) Anyone can add me too!
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) ---- Love this post!