How much is too much exercize?

Options
2»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    It's fine as long as you're eating accordingly, and realize that if for some reason you stop exercising as much, you'll have to eat less.
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Yes she did She looks great.

What does she think?

And why do you think she is saying that?
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    People who say you do too much exercise probably don't do enough exercise.

That being said, you know your body, do YOU feel like you do too much obsessively?
  • baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    its too much when i effects ur social life
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    It is my experience that people need you to be a certain way so they can feel good about themselves. Stay in touch with your body and your doctor. As long as you do this and feel good I wouldn't worry about it, but I would add some strength training if you haven't already.:flowerforyou:

Don't ever stop exercising. It is so good for the mind and body.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    People who say you do too much exercise probably don't do enough exercise.

That being said, you know your body, do YOU feel like you do too much obsessively?

this.

it's amazing how some people will worry about your health when you exercise 5-6 days a week for 60-120 minutes but will think nothing of sitting 7 days a week 5-6 hours a day in front of a tv screen.

i also agree that it's too much when it's affecting other parts of your life or if you're constantly getting injured.. but in general, the human body was designed to move doing physical work (especially for those of us who work in an office environment) 5-6 6 days a week for 60-75 minutes should be the minimum IMO
  • schierwagen
    Options
    Way to stick to your goals and see results! Very inspiring to me, thank you!
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    This is dependent on the person but also physically our bodies can take it if you nourish your body full of nutrients after your exercise