How You use egg yolks?

Options
13»

Replies

• jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    There used to be an argument that ALL cholesterol was BAD, so eggs got blamed for being high in fat and cholesterol. NOW science has found there's GOOD cholesterol as well, and guess which sort eggs have.. YES!! GOOD cholesterol. :love: :drinker:

So eat the yolks. If its good for the dog's coat its also going to be good for YOUR coat....er....sorry HAIR.:smile:
    Also for those who only eat egg whites to save on calories, there are only 70 CALORIES IN ONE WHOLE EGG!!
    How on earth can that be considered a high calorie food????
    To the OP I'm genuinely not having a go at you, please make healthier choices elsewhere hun, eggs really are good for you and the delicious yolk will not make you fat I promise xx :flowerforyou:
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    USE THE WHOLE EGG

Yep. Eat it! Omelettes with lots of chicken and veg is one of my favourites

Isn't eating chicken with egg wrong? Or is that just me.... :-D

lmao --- "Mom is that you?" ;)

Eat the egg it is good for you. :flowerforyou:
  • puuka
    puuka Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thank You all for answers! Most of you are eating whole egg. :) I think this waswhat I wanted to hear that egg yolk isn't as bad! :)) So I will keep eating it! Thanks again!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I eat them.
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Thank You all for answers! Most of you are eating whole egg. :) I think this waswhat I wanted to hear that egg yolk isn't as bad! :)) So I will keep eating it! Thanks again!

Yay!
  • heatherterp
    heatherterp Posts: 239
    Options
    for a treat use them to make a light key lime pie
    I know goes against the goal of healthy.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I don't separate eggs unless it's called for in a recipe. I eat whole eggs all the time. The yolk is where all the vitamins are at, and also happens to be the most tasty part of an egg!
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Yay, glad to hear it x