June Starters- May 17th

2»

Replies

• shannahrenee
    shannahrenee Posts: 380
    LW: 190.0
    CW: 187.5

I'm finally back to where I was before I started gaining again. I just hope I can keep it up this time.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000

I'm finally back to where I was before I started gaining again. I just hope I can keep it up this time.

Congratulations on a nice loss there :flowerforyou:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Magglett- BL on NBC- I thought that was a basic channel? Sorry! You can watch the episodes online!

Shannah- Awesome!! I KNOW you can keep it up!

I'm a little worried about my weigh in tomorrow. Dinner tonight is bbq chicken sandwhiches. Perfect in calories but WAY over in sodium (because of the bbq sauce). I'm not sure if I'll be retaining water or not...

On another completly unrelated side note- My daughter turned 2 in March and is officially potty trained! As long as she's going commando... :huh: :blushing: Whatever! It works! She goes all by herself!! And for the last 3 days she's been waking us up an hour early because she has to potty! This is too cool!
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    I can't believe its nearly one year on the site. Amazing.

I watch biggest loser online because i live in the uk so its not on tv here. I do get a good workout while i'm watching though. i make sure that when they are working out or doing a challenge that i am jogging on the spot or doing steps. its great during the marathon i jogged on the spot for 30 mins. i hope that either mike or daris wins. i mean they all deserve it but i'm not keen on koli don't like his attitude.
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    I can't believe its nearly one year on the site. Amazing.

I watch biggest loser online because i live in the uk so its not on tv here. I do get a good workout while i'm watching though. i make sure that when they are working out or doing a challenge that i am jogging on the spot or doing steps. its great during the marathon i jogged on the spot for 30 mins. i hope that either mike or daris wins. i mean they all deserve it but i'm not keen on koli don't like his attitude.

I agree. I don't know what it is about Koli I just never warmed up to him. I liked Sam. I think I could never get a good read on Koli and whether he was there for the right reasons or not. I think he is more concerned with the prize than the chance to change his life. I would be happy for Mike, Daris or Ashley. They all seem to be there for the right reason.
  • thirtyby40

Great job Shanna!! You can and you will. Have you started wedding dress shopping yet?? Maybe you can use that as motivation.
  • shannahrenee
    Thanks everyone!

Mom2 I actually got my dress two weekends ago. I should upload the pics of it! I'll see if i can do that now. :bigsmile:

Edit: Dress pictures are posted. I probably won't leave them up too long just incase the boy gets on here for some odd reason. (He doesn't have an account so he'd actually have to get on mine, which i doubt he'd do but just in case!)
  • magglett
    Thanks everyone!

Mom2 I actually got my dress two weekends ago. I should upload the pics of it! I'll see if i can do that now. :bigsmile:

Edit: Dress pictures are posted. I probably won't leave them up too long just incase the boy gets on here for some odd reason. (He doesn't have an account so he'd actually have to get on mine, which i doubt he'd do but just in case!)

Wow ... what a beautiful dress you chose ... congrats!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    Hey, JS'ers!!!! I have missed you all so much!!! I have not fallen off the end of the earth or anything =) I'm still here... Just trying to finish up the last of school stuff.... Summer is just around the corner... HALLELUJAH!!!!!
  • thirtyby40
    Shanna- Beautiful dress.

Kandy- Good to see you.
  • magglett
    KANDY ... WELCOME BACK!!!

welcome13.gif
  • magglett
    Good Morning all ... I'm down 1 lb. this week. And since big old "Heavy Aunt Flow" is here right now I"m quite happy with that result.

Starting Weight = 208.5 lbs
    Last Week's Weight = 189.5 lbs
    This Week's Weight = 188.5 lbs

fabulous-friday-beary.gif
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    SW- 195
    LW- 149.9
    CW- 149.3! I'm so excited! I was worried it was gonna be a gain just to put me back into overweight.

I did NOT hit my goal for excercise. Not even close. lol Goal- 300 actual- 210

Hope everyone is well!
  • thirtyby40
    Maggs- Fantastic! If I knew how to do all the fancy things on this that you do I would set off fireworks or something. You will have to settle for my heart felt congratulations instead. 1 pound during TOM is definitely nothing to sneeze at.

Busymom- Way to go. It is nice to get a little further into the "healthy zone". Keep it up. You are doing great.
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Had a really bad week for my diet. I was really ill last weekend (self inflicted - went to a barbeque didn't eat much but drank shots, bad combination) lol. Since then i have been so hungry and have eaten badly.
    My weight has fluctuated loads this week so i'm gonna put this one down as no gain, no loss and weigh in properly next week.

Shanna i love the dress and you look amazing in it.
  • shannahrenee
    thanks everyone :heart:
This discussion has been closed.