I Lost A Person, But I Found Myself: Leaky's Story

Options

Replies

• luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration, I swear!!! So much awesome in that post.......I am glad to have you as one of my mfp friends :love:
  • KatRDH94
    KatRDH94 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great motivation! Thank you for taking time to post.
  • SimplyDenyse
    SimplyDenyse Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Amazing story!!
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Own it girl, great job!!!
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Freaking awesome! What a great story you have to share. You look absolutely amazing!!!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    You are...who I want to be! <3

Holy moly what an amazing story. I started off at pretty much the same weight and WOW! Look at what you've accomplished. You give me hope!
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Amazing person, amazing story.

tumblr_m4vjgxUhOl1qj3ir1.gif
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I just posted my story last night of losing 100 pounds. After reading your story, I am so incredibly motivated to keep going!!! You look so amazing!!!
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration for anyone wanting not only to lose weight but get strong and develop a new healthy way to live! Congratulations on your success so far and great luck in the future!!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! You look AMAZING!
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Your story is so motivating. Keep up the great work - you look amazing!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Great story and amazing results!! :flowerforyou:
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Awesome :flowerforyou:
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Incredible journey! Way to go!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I come to this section often for motivation, a pick me up when I’m feeling down, and to acknowledge hard work and changes that others have made (I LOVE the success story section). Your story and progress is amazing!!! You have come so far and have learned so much through your own trial and error. This post brought tears to my eyes. Thank you SO MUCH for posting and congratulations on the weight you lost and finding yourself in the process. You’re simply amazing and are far beyond a success story :flowerforyou:
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE DEFINITELY A SUCCESS. YOU ARE MORE THAN A SUCCESS, YOU LOOK FABULOUS YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!

WELL DONE!!!
  • addiepray80
    addiepray80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Your story gave me goose bumps! Good for you and congratulations :) I also have stetch marks and some nice floppy skin above my c-section scar. I'm still working on losing the "fat in my head" part of it; and you gave me some definite inspiration to try to move forward. I'm a sucker for the success stories; and yours is really remarkable. Keep rocking it!
  • jackiebertram65
    Options
    OMG GIRL YOU HAVE DONE A FANTASTIC JOB ! WHAT AN INSPIRATION YOU ARE TO US ALL !!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, I AM SURE YOUR PROUD OF YOURSELF, I SURE AM PROUD OF YOU !
  • GregLeatherman
    Options
    You are definitely a success! Thanks for the inspiration. I will run farther today in your honor.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,462 Member
    Options
    Tremendous work, learning, and accomplishment Lea!

:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!