I Lost A Person, But I Found Myself: Leaky's Story

Options

Replies

• cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Love love!! A great inspiring story!!! :) Thank you for sharing!
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You rock lady!
  • TygerTwoTails
    TygerTwoTails Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You are one kick *kitten* mofo! Way to go! :drinker:

Also, thank you for sharing, it helps so much to hear other people talk about their accomplishments. I'm still waiting on that feeling of being successful and for those abs. I also admire your ability to rock your stretch marks, they look good on you and it says a lot about your inner strength and confidence. You look amazing in that bikini and your face shows it!

lol that got a little gushy, I suppose I just developed yet another girl crush :flowerforyou:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Bish...you just about made me cry.

You are a frigging awesome badass, no two ways about it.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    toomuchbootyindapants Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I've told you time and time again how proud I am of you and how BA you are. You posted this link just in time - I am sick and wasn't going to work it out today. I rarely skip workouts but I really feel like crap. Anyway, I read this and felt all sorts of crazy inspired and had a sudden burst of energy...girl, I got it done and I really owe it to this thread. No sense sitting around feeling sorry for ourselves...bad bishes get that ish done!!! And I wanna wear a two-piece one day too. <3 You rock!
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING Lea!!
  • Kevintron2
    Kevintron2 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    What an awesome story! You are my hero and new found inspiration!! :)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! Such an amazing job!

Our stats and stories are fairly similar. You're a little further along in your progress, but I'm not too far behind you.

Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    You look awesome--your hard work has really paid off! Congrats!!
  • herwholejourney
    herwholejourney Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WOW I am so impressed, you look amazing!
  • g3322
    g3322 Posts: 16
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Amazing job! You're beautiful!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Excellent. Thank you for sharing.
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Spectacular Story! You have much to be proud of and are indeed an inspiration...
  • bartin32
    bartin32 Posts: 16
    Options
    I need help. Can you help me out. Thank you in a head of time. I'm in the same shoes as you were. I just need an out line of what to do.
  • Heather032190
    Heather032190 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION!!! :flowerforyou:

Your story had me to tears :cry:
    This is just such a great journey you ARE on( not were on because you said you are not finished) You showed here that yes you can still lose, gain, maintain weight and still not be happy you have showed that it takes trial and error dedication but most of all TO LOVE YOURSELF! And I am truly touched by your story and I will be reevaluating the way I look at myself because I can and will get there one day!

I just cant say thank you enough!

YOU LOOK AMAZING AND DEF ROCK THAT BIKINI! :blushing: :heart: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    You are pure unadulterated awesomeness.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I always knew you were awesome but had no idea how far you had really come. You are amazing and I am glad you see yourself in such a positive light now. Keep doing what you're doing.....You rock.
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you!
  • MeanaGailRotten
    MeanaGailRotten Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Rock star. Amazing transformation - congratulations! :smile:
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I cried a bit reading this. You are truly an inspiration and I hope someday to have a success story of my own.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!