Replies

• ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You rock my fn' socks off!
  • iamabutterflychaser
    iamabutterflychaser Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What an amazing and inspiring story! Thanks so much for sharing. You look fantastic!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    There are no after pics, because there is no finish line. I will never stop getting stronger or faster. I will never stop trying to see what new things I'm capable of. And I will never, ever, abuse my body in such a horrific way again. It's the only one I've got, so I'm going to make damn sure I treat it with the respect it deserves

Beyond all the amazing things you did (Yes, this was nothing short of spectacular) this bit in your story inspired me so much. No matter where we are fit, fat, fab, or flab we can always be better and work on improving our lives. It's not about beating anyone else or showing up your old high school friends, even though that is fun to do. It's about looking at that person in the mirror every morning and asking if they feel like a challenge for that day.

Don't overlook the outside because hey! Yeah you look good. That internal drive you have is the money maker though. That's what gets it done and makes everything else possible. Your external appearance is just a minor reflection of the fire and determination you have inside. I can't say that I have as much drive as you do yet but I'm working on it. Thanks for inspiring me. Not just today but everyday when you get up and make stuff happen.
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Great work!! You really stuck to it and the hard work shows. You were always beautiful. You just got even more so as you lost weight.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    TL;DR - I was really fat, lazy, and weak. Now I'm thin, active, and strong. It's awesome.

You're pretty awesome. Thank you for sharing some of that with us. :happy:
  • nicoleashley_24
    nicoleashley_24 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Incredible success story! Congratulations and thank you for being such an inspiration!

xx
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    God damn work this morning. JUST FINALLY SEEING THIS.

I am so damn proud of you, doll. This success story is so overdue it's ridiculous. You inspire me daily, woman. I love that recently you've started to see and accept yourself in the way that we ALL have been for a long time now.

I love you, my soul mate! Can't wait to hump that hot body in July.
    0QNY4cU.gif

ETA: Btw, I actually read every single word. JUST FOR YOU.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    *wipes tears* I have a strong urge to use the f word, but I'll just say you are freaking awesome, and you do rock the HELL outta that bikini!
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    For some reason I always like the before pics better whether it be acne or weight or sex change.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    You definitely rock the hell out of that string bikini! Congrats!
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. Wow.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    There are no after pics, because there is no finish line. I will never stop getting stronger or faster. I will never stop trying to see what new things I'm capable of. And I will never, ever, abuse my body in such a horrific way again. It's the only one I've got, so I'm going to make damn sure I treat it with the respect it deserves.

This is fantastic and I loved reading all of it, especially that part ^. Totally awesome and you are inspiration to everyone here.
  • polkadotribbon
    Options
    First off, you look amazing. It takes crazy dedication to get the results you did, and I am jealous of how smoking hot you are!

I do want to respond a little to the comments about Weight Watchers. I used to do it and got good results to start my journey, and I realize it's not for everyone and it does lack a bit on the exercise suggestion front. But, if one is only eating 900 calories per day, that's not following the program at all. Even the lowest allotment of daily points is a little over 1200 calories.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Awesome story. Congratulations to you.
    I'm actually starting StrongLifts today!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    First off, you look amazing. It takes crazy dedication to get the results you did, and I am jealous of how smoking hot you are!

I do want to respond a little to the comments about Weight Watchers. I used to do it and got good results to start my journey, and I realize it's not for everyone and it does lack a bit on the exercise suggestion front. But, if one is only eating 900 calories per day, that's not following the program at all. Even the lowest allotment of daily points is a little over 1200 calories.
    I did the point to calorie conversion multiple times to confirm.

If you wish to debate the validity of my claim, feel free to message me. Otherwise, please just let me share my story without trying to correct it.
  • JewelE77
    JewelE77 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job and great motivation! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and awe s inspiring. I wish that every single struggling person in the world could read this.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I had no idea just how awesome you truly are leak. You can look at a ticker and see a huge number, but until the story is told it's just a number. Looking at your beginning pics and only knowing you since August, you are completely unrecognizable to me in them. Your transformation is remarkable. Congrats on your efforts so far. Keep on turnin' like that wheel in the sky.
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Great story - thanks for sharing!!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    You did good, Lea. And you're right. There is no finish line. This is for life!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!