I Lost A Person, But I Found Myself: Leaky's Story

Options

Replies

• BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Just beautiful. What a great transformation, inside and out. You are a huge inspiration to me! Thank you thank you
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    wow!! Thank you for sharing your amazing journey, I joined MFP in Feb & started where you did, I hope one day I can reflect back with the level of confidence & respect you have gained along the way.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    You know you are one of my absolute favorite friends here, and this shows exactly why.

So freakin proud of you, babe. Not just the physical, which a few people achieve, but the mental, which almost no one conquers.

I can't wait to smack dat *kitten* in July.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    You are freaking awesome :) Can I ask what your eating plan is? Do you eat whatever you like and watch portions? try to stay away from refined carbs? try to eat clean? what worked for you?
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I absolutely loved your story and you look amazing!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Really great.
  • judithcamilleri
    judithcamilleri Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are seriously amazing. Thank you for such an inspiring post! You are a great writer. Maybe the next post you can do is about your fitness. I am so interested now!
  • blibby33
    blibby33 Posts: 53
    Options
    You look amazing and such an inspirational story. :) congrats on the hard work.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Fricken awesome... can I please be you when I grow up :flowerforyou:
  • jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look fantastic!!!
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Your story was awesome!! Thanks!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I don't know what says "I've arrived" more than a red string bikini. Except maybe a red string bikini in front of a mirror while looking nonchalantly off to the side all whatev's.

YOU milady are a real and true inspiration. Not just for the well written story and the wonderful pic's and awesome success, but also for the flexibility and intelligence and strength to assess, and shift your methods along the way. Way to go! You rock. Hold on to that feelin'!

tumblr_lp6nbmjBnM1qidc4y.gif
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    This was me when I looked at your pictures..:noway: WOW!!!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! YOu ROCK!!!:smile:
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    You know, I have always admired you from afar. You're beautiful, successful, strong. I always assumed that you looked like you do now right from the very beginning, that it didn't take any effort. You always were who you are now. I had no idea about your story. Congratulations on your many successes. You do look amazing!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    You ****ing rock!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Great job and great story Lea. You look amazing. You really are one of the most motivational mommies on mfp. Glad you're here.

QFT

:flowerforyou:
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I started getting choked up around the last paragraph about there not being a finish line - so true!

You look fantastic and totally rocking that bikini.

:bigsmile:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    Very Inspiring!! You rock!
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! You are such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!