I Lost A Person, But I Found Myself: Leaky's Story

Options

Replies

• Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    This is such an inspiring story. Congrats and AMAZING job!!! You look phenomenal! :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    so freaking exciting to read this, lea!!!! i was out of the office eating a delicious meal (irony, methinks?) so i couldn't get to my computer for a while...but i'm back now and all i have to say is how damn proud i am of you! NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU USED TO LOOK LIKE! in my mind, you've always been slender and strong and i used to be scurred of you!

mwa mwa xoxoxooxo. rock on and i won't stop beleakin either :)
  • cmarie858
    Options
    That is awesome! Your story is inspirational.
  • IndieCountryCutie
    IndieCountryCutie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW! i'm speechless. what a fantastic and encouraging story! congratulations on your success! all of your hard work, time & dedication certainly paid off.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Dammit. You made me cry :heart:
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Wow looking great.
  • vlnalto
    vlnalto Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Congrats, and thanks for sharing!!
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    5311.gif

batman-boob-grab.gif
  • sarah0709
    sarah0709 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow that's an amazing story, well done for all your hard work. You look fantastic!
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love you post and thank you for sharing! You are truely a success story on so many levels! I too have some stretch marks but they do not bother me at all - I have 3 amazing children to show for it. I start at the gym tomorrow and am looking forward to the work I will put in to transform my body. I went from a size 16 to a size 4 and am looking forward to taking my health/fitness to a whole new level.
  • CBeland2013
    Options
    That's amazing! I gained quite a bit with my pregnancy, but then let myself stay there. I used my son as an excuse to not change my lifestyle. Fast forward 2 years, I'm finally down 30 lbs! I have 15 lbs to go before I'm back to pre-baby weight, but I have always felt that I would never have the same physic as before. Your pictures show me that it's possible. Baby hips don't last! I embrace my stretch marks, reminds me of my pregnancy and how much I loved it. Everything else will shrink and tighten up again, I see that now! Thank you for sharing, you are an amazing woman to stick with it as you have. God bless!
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done!
  • jakedner
    jakedner Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story!

Thank you for sharing it with us all.

You look fantastic and I'm glad you can see yourself the way your husband does. I am working on that myself, right now. You are an inspiration!

Best wishes to you as you continue getting stronger and faster!
  • AlyssainNC
    AlyssainNC Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look fantastic and it sounds like you feel that way too! I have very similar stats (and a similar history with food/ww) so it's great to hear a story like yours. Keep up the great work. Good job loving yourself!
  • Nacho12
    Nacho12 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing story! You look great. Thanks for posting.
  • moondust7
    moondust7 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    LOVE your story. Thank you so much for sharing - it is very motivating and inspiring.
  • irishladyo
    irishladyo Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    WOW! I'm sitting at work right now, trying not to cry. You are an amazing inspiration for me. Thank you so much for sharing this! :love:
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I know you sometimes "grrrr" at being told this, but - your story really IS a wonderfully supportive thing and you really ARE inspiring! I know it took balls to post those before pictures - you are amazing. This is good motivation for me to keep at it. You worked HARD, you've earned your skinny ***** status!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    TL;DR - I was really fat, lazy, and weak. Now I'm thin, active, and strong. It's awesome.

My god I love you.

You are AMAZING--I have known it since we first became friends, but seeing your change in confidence is beautiful to behold (AS YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL... TO HOLD). Thank you for sharing this, especially with so many people that need to see what can be accomplished from treating a body with respect, not abuse.

Also, more bikini pics plz.
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!