I Lost A Person, But I Found Myself: Leaky's Story

Options
1222324252628»

Replies

• manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    This is EXACTLY what I needed to hear. I am in the process of breaking the 1200cal a day routine. In the past whenever I had upped my cal's I stacked on the weight, now I understand thats because I had stuffed up my metabolism so much.

Thank you for sharing and you are awesome!
  • GoddessNatalia
    GoddessNatalia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success, truly amazing!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    Wow just wow thanks for sharing
  • redlipsticklyfe
    redlipsticklyfe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Bump because her story is amazing
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION!

this

Indeed.

She brings feeling to my life.

Wanna have her near me...
  • cccmmj12
    cccmmj12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Just_Maddy
    Just_Maddy Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    In for the bacon cinnamon roll.

00-bacon-cinnamon-roll.jpg

1812-santa-virgencita.png
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    In for the bacon cinnamon roll.

00-bacon-cinnamon-roll.jpg

1812-santa-virgencita.png

Eww I don't get the whole bacon on dessert appeal. YUCK I dunno why either because I really like maple bacon and its sweet but I just don't know why I can't stand the thought of it on sweet stuff like ice cream and cinnamon rolls.
  • Just_Maddy
    Just_Maddy Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Eww I don't get the whole bacon on dessert appeal. YUCK I dunno why either because I really like maple bacon and its sweet but I just don't know why I can't stand the thought of it on sweet stuff like ice cream and cinnamon rolls.

I don't see why not! It's like having regular pancakes and bacon. I have to admitt if the flavours were more complex like peanut butter, maple and bacon I would have to pass. I might get brave at some point and just try who knows.
  • blaze6106
    blaze6106 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration and should be so PROUD of yourself!!! You have accomplished so much in 3 years. To go from 300 pounds to 150... wow. And you look so toned! Wow. Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!