I Lost A Person, But I Found Myself: Leaky's Story

Options

Replies

• momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Amazing journey! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I saw this in the "recent" area and had a mini heart attack!!! :cry:

THIS

Thought maybe she came back

EXACTLY why i stopped in...

tumblr_inline_mfs25579Jm1rc7f72.gif

I miss her too!!! Terribly! I honestly can't even listen to Journey anymore, I change the channel any time they come on because it makes me CRY!!!! This place is not the same without her! :sad:
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    :frown: I miss Lea
  • kazaroona
    kazaroona Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    this is insanely good! Where did she go?
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    you are a huge inspiration and I want to add you ( we have the same stats!!) and it says you deactivated your account :( very sad.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    you are a huge inspiration and I want to add you ( we have the same stats!!) and it says you deactivated your account :( very sad.

She would have loved this comment. She loved being an inspiration to all people :cry:
  • brahma14
    brahma14 Posts: 37
    Options
    You look awesome
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

She would have loved this comment. She loved being an inspiration to all people :cry:
    raved all the time on her profile about it...

"I feel like I'm water to seeds" she would say..
  • jenn559896
    jenn559896 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    amazing story
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    WOW! Just....wowowow. Fabulous!!!
  • wondermommie85
    wondermommie85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Your story has inspired me more than anything else has! I am gonna embrace my stretch marks from now on!
  • elvensnow
    elvensnow Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow, your story is really inspirational. And really quite close to my own experience with WW. I really couldn't stand eating about 1200 a day and still plateauing. I was hungry ALL the time and nothing seemed to help. I quit WW, lost a few more lbs on my own using MFP but even MFP had me really low as well, and I'm always shy of "eating back" exercise calories because I don't have an accurate way to measure them. So I stopped tracking and ended up gaining a bit back.

But I found help through the forums, about TDEE and all that. I'm now doing NROL4W and eating about 1900 a day as a slight deficit. I hope I'm getting my metabolism on track, and I can only hope that my results would be close to yours!

Thanks for sharing.
  • siany01
    siany01 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Yours is one of the 'stories' I wanted to read but had not seen it until today.

It really is a huge inspiration to me, My journey, so far, has mirrored yours quite a bit, in fact the only difference is you did the official WW thing and I kinda did my own version (too embarrassed to go in person) I am now going down the more recent stretch of your journey with the weight training and if I get half the results you have I will be very happy.

I notice that you have left (I had noticed I hadn't seen you post for a while but didn't realise you had actually left) I hope that you pop on still and see my comments as I would really like you to know that you truly inspire me to carry on doing what I am doing.

I wish you good luck in all you do.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, Lea!

:drinker:

(:frown: )
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

she probably would've liked you

and by probably i mean 'definitely.'

and by liked, i mean "hated."
  • MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Bravo!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

MFP's Most Motivational Member.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

IF YOU START PULLING THAT **** I'M GOING TO BE PISSED
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

IF YOU START PULLING THAT **** I'M GOING TO BE PISSED

And if you don't think this guy can ride a bike...

...just look at his profile pic...

...that's right,

PROOF!

Take that, you bike-riding-doubters.
  • freebirdjones
    Options
    tagging this for myself :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!