I Lost A Person, But I Found Myself: Leaky's Story

Options

Replies

• kimika23
    kimika23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party, but what a story! Thank you so much for sharing. You look FANTASTIC! Very inspiring. I'm about where you were when you lost the weight, but didn't feel happy about the your appearance in the mirror. I hit goal weight, but I haven't been able to strength train due to some injuries. Doing physical therapy, so hopefully I will be able to have a great success story like yours soon! GREAT JOB!!!
  • missybct
    missybct Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You are fantastic. An absolute inspiration. I was where you were at the start, and I too did WW and it screwed up my metabolism and view of food. I'm now combining MFP with cardio and strength, eating the right foods not what a book tells me point wise and I'm enjoy every second of it. I hope one day I will look as fantastic as you and I am going to give it my best shot! xxx
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    Just saw this (it would have been impossible not to!) via that awful "Is it worth it?" thread & I am SO glad.

Amazeballs. x
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Your story is an inspiration to me!! Thanks for sharing it!!!:smile:
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Amazing story!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    You've worked so hard and its paid off. You look absolutely fabulous. Fantastic singing voice and amazing body, you're the whole package!

Great job girl! ♥
  • SkyscraperSarah
    SkyscraperSarah Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    SO inspiring! You look fantastic! My starting weight and goal weight are similar to yours- about a 20lb difference so I am now more motivated knowing it can be done so well :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I was really fat, lazy, and weak. Now I'm thin, active, and strong. It's awesome.

You ARE awesome!
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Felt like rereading :)
  • mtapia713
    mtapia713 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    HUGE congrats to you. The best is you likely your family has improved nutrition/health and pretty amazing role model as well.
  • Cathiryn2
    Cathiryn2 Posts: 1
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! And the reason I lift that heavy shi!t!!!! You inspire me!!!
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    MY FRKN HERO
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    TL;DR - I was really fat, lazy, and weak. Now I'm thin, active, and strong. It's awesome.

And, you are awesome. Funny. Hot. Talented.

I love you and hate you at the same time.
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Damn you are beautiful!
  • NessShockley
    NessShockley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story! I loved how you said you'd never again abuse your body. You are strong, beautiful and you are right when you said those stretch marks are a reminder of what you were and what you'll never be again. You not only changed your self but have made this a life long journey, there's no end....it's a life long change!

Thank you for your story!!!
  • HealthyDreamy
    HealthyDreamy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Phenomonal!!! :0)
  • MyHealthyTemple
    MyHealthyTemple Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Totally inspirational! We are all at different points along the weight loss journey and your story is told in such a thorough way that we can all identify with you at some point. The photo's really highlight your weight loss and your new body shape is amazing! Congratulations on finding your 'new self', you sure can be proud of her!
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look amazing in that bikini.... well done on your journey :)
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOW!! Totally different person! so proud of you that u have really done AWESOME to achieve ur goal!

really looking so smokin HOT!

What an inspiration to me and others :)

Talal
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!