Jillian Michael's

Options
2»

Replies

• taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    I am finishing up week 3 of 6 week 6 pack and I really like it. It's 35 minutes with warm-up/cool down, and I usually get really bored of the same DVD but I enjoy this one.(Bonus--it's on YouTube) I haven't taken new measurements yet, but I can tell a difference in my abs for sure. I don't expect a 6 pack after all of this but will take a couple inches lost!
    Kind of what i am looking for. My biggest problem areas are my stomach and my upper arms. Not really problem zones but the places i wish to improve most. I know i can't spot reduce.
  • dennie24
    dennie24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism are definitely good ones. If you are looking for a shorter one, the 30 Day Shred is good but I think I like her Ripped in 30 better. She is a tad bit more annoying on that but there are 4 different workouts on there so you shouldn't get bored.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how many calories are burned when you do the 40 mins No More Trouble Zones???

It's considered Circuit Training, so you can use that category, though you may want to consider getting a heart rate monitor. It not only gives you a more accurate calorie count, but it allows you to know how hard you're working by making sure you stay within your target heart rate while working out.
  • Natalielp15
    Options
    I am finishing up week 3 of 6 week 6 pack and I really like it. It's 35 minutes with warm-up/cool down, and I usually get really bored of the same DVD but I enjoy this one.(Bonus--it's on YouTube) I haven't taken new measurements yet, but I can tell a difference in my abs for sure. I don't expect a 6 pack after all of this but will take a couple inches lost!
    Kind of what i am looking for. My biggest problem areas are my stomach and my upper arms. Not really problem zones but the places i wish to improve most. I know i can't spot reduce.

I've also noticed my shoulders and arms are stronger in just a few weeks...lots of different plank positions.