What did you accomplish today?

Options
124»

Replies

• Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Bought a garage door opener and a dishwasher--both to be installed. Also roasted chicken breast over brussels sprouts and basmati rice. Also walked/jogged for an hour...

Oh, and i did not kill my neighbor when her unleashed cocker spaniel tried to attack my leashed yorkie. I didn't even hit her. i am so proud.

Good for you lol! And that chicken dish sounds yummy despite the brussel sprouts...
  • Ramberta
    Options
    Up at 7am took care of my daughter all day, went grocery shopping, worked out for 75 minutes or so, cleaned house, made me and my SO dinner and am now working overnights for 8 hours and will be up for 24 hours plus before napping... overnights :grumble:

Oof, that is rough! I would never work another overnight job as long as I live, it was hell.
  • Ramberta
    Options
    I ran a mile today in 2 different workout sessions. The first workout my knee started to hurt so I quit for a bit. Later it was fine so I went to the gym again..
    Running a non stop mile has been hard for me

I have NEVER been able to run a mile non-stop... I was always the last to finish in gym class :( but you'll get there soon!
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    i overate
  • Ramberta
    Options
    I planted my very first garden... and its pretty big :bigsmile:

Neat! Good luck with it, I am horrible at growing things...
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I managed to knock out Day 7 of Level 1 of 30 Day Shred and do my dishes! My bathroom is totally calling my name, all "Hay gurl, I heard you like cleaning.", but I'm like, "Nah."
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    1500 cal burn playing squash after work. My biggest yet :)
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    up, exercised, painted some art cards, got food, and now resting untill i go to work at 3pm.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    * 45mins walk in the morning
    * not bailing on work today which could totally have been possible (FINAL exam tomorrow as well Dad going into surgery today for Cancer..... but I'm still here at work!!!):explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:
    * the list goes on.... everything I do today is an accomplishment from laying in bed which is what I really want to do and eat fast food till I puke!
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Fingers crossed for your dad, Nessie!

Today, I bought a new riding jacket - three sizes down from the last one! - then went and did ground work with the horse. And mucked out his stable completely, including lifting and washing under the rubber mats. Now to get around to spring cleaning my own bedroom...
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I worked out even though Ive been really depressed lately. Folded clothes even though I was tired. And did more on circuit training today :)

Feels nice to up the level of weight youre pulling on the machines.
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Kicking my own *kitten*...lmao