make-up remover

Options
StrongAndHealthyMommy
StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
Hello ladies!!!

What kind of make-up remover do you use? or what is your morning- nights routine????

For the last few months Ive been looking for something that would go good with my skin, and also not too expensive...

Since I moved to Arizona... I have been having dry skin problems....

Right now, I'm using Clinique... but I need: the make up remover for eyes and lips..... facial make up remover.... 3 steps.... and then a moisturizer for the night and another one for the morning.... I would like to use less stuffs and get better results....

Since I started to use Clinique I have been getting pimples.

I have tried almost every single product from the grocery store, but they don't give me good result neither :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    I use Boots cucumber gel eye make up remover or baby oil for stubborn waterproof mascara. Both are very cheap.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I use the Target brand makeup remover pads, I've used them for years, and they work wonders for me. Plus, they aren't too expensive...I think it's about $3 for 30 pads. I also have dry skin. I wash my face three times a week with L'Oreal 360 face wash in Apricot. Sometimes that dries my face out too much, so I wash it twice a week with that, and then just with soap in the shower.
  • Funmiloves
    Funmiloves Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I use Simple make up remover, cheap and effective
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!!!

What kind of make-up remover do you use? or what is your morning- nights routine????

For the last few months Ive been looking for something that would go good with my skin, and also not too expensive...

Since I moved to Arizona... I have been having dry skin problems....

Right now, I'm using Clinique... but I need: the make up remover for eyes and lips..... facial make up remover.... 3 steps.... and then a moisturizer for the night and another one for the morning.... I would like to use less stuffs and get better results....

Since I started to use Clinique I have been getting pimples.

I have tried almost every single product from the grocery store, but they don't give me good result neither :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Organic, unrefined coconut oil. Use it to remove make up and to moisturize. You'll only need very little. Avoid if you have a tree nut allergy.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I use baby wipes. No irritation, gentle and quick
  • whatshouldieat
    whatshouldieat Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have read that conditioner works well too...
  • jb55mee
    jb55mee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I use Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - it removes everything, even waterproof mascara, in one easy swipe with a muslin cloth rinsed out in warm water.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    For day to day make up (and mind you that means foundation and power since that's all I wear) I use clean and clear foaming face wash. For make up from performances (which includes waterproof makeup, eyeliner, ect) I use regular plain old baby wipes ( a fellow dancer gave me this tip) then once the tough stuff is off, I follow up with the clean and clear to make sure I got everything off so I don't break out
  • txin1
    txin1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Neutrogena Face Wipes work well for me.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    witch hazel. all day long.
  • anthoid
    anthoid Posts: 9
    Options
    i use olive oil. It's like my staple! And then follow it with Nivea daily essentials cleansing cream wash. Does wonders for my skin xx
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I use Victoria's Secret makeup remover wipes. They work really well, and I've tried a lot of "high end" ones too, like Clinque, Clean and Clear, etc.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I'm big into Origins.. ESP their Dr. Weil Mega Mushroom line.

For eye makeup, I bought these simple eye makeup remover pads at walmart.. and they work great.
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Baby oil works like a charm!
  • foodie99
    foodie99 Posts: 92
    Options
    Mary Kay's eye make-up remover is the absolute best.
  • edinbride
    Options
    I use L'oreal triple active cleansing milk then, my Clinique three step. I don't use the toner every day as I find it can dry my skin out and it's dependent on the season. The same with my foundation I change from mousse to power to liquid depending on the season this helps my skin breathe better.
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    I start with baby wipes than either Up & Up (Target brand) eye remover or MAC wipes.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    What ever is on sale at cvs or rite-aid at the time
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    I use avon makeup remover. Its more like a lotion. I don't like oil based removers. I live in AZ also and have really dry skin.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I use plain old olive oil and then wash off. It doesn't dry the face and works really well to get off water proof make-up.

Oh and if by accident I get it in my eyes it doesn't burn.