No face pics????

Replies

• InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Because I get bombarded with too many friend requests. The burden of being so handsome.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    I love people without faces. I think faces just get in the way of the important stuff anyway like their arms and *kitten*.

:smile:
  • Increditim
    Increditim Posts: 159
    I love people without faces. I think faces just get in the way of the important stuff anyway like their arms and *kitten*.

I completely agree - faces are so overrated. I would much rather someone talk and look at my package instead of my face...
  • I love people without faces. I think faces just get in the way of the important stuff anyway like their arms and *kitten*.

I completely agree - faces are so overrated. I would much rather someone talk and look at my package instead of my face...

Thank you for having my back. Now show me your arms and *kitten*.
  • xALEXANDROx

Thank you for having my back. Now show me your arms and *kitten*.

here.lol
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    I am still trying to get my face in shape.
  • I am still trying to get my face in shape.

Your face is cute just like the rest of you. I just wanna lay on your back while you're doing those push ups.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    I am still trying to get my face in shape.

Your face is cute just like the rest of you. I just wanna lay on your back while you're doing those push ups.

Haha, we will call it resistance training with incentive.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    To get a closer body shot of themselves
    <--- :laugh:
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    witness protection program.
    [/quote]

^^^ This for sure.
  • xALEXANDROx
    witness protection program.

^^^ This for sure.
    [/quote]

:laugh:
  • I am still trying to get my face in shape.

Haha, we will call it resistance training with incentive.

And clothes will be optional. I don't like clothes...very restricting. Let's get to the workout!
  • InnerConflict

And AMAZING BOOBS!!!! :love:
  • I love people without faces. I think faces just get in the way of the important stuff anyway like their arms and *kitten*.

Oh yeah, who could forget amazing boobs! Let me know when you find some cuz I can't pass up a good set of boobs. :)
  • InnerConflict

Oh yeah, who could forget amazing boobs! Let me know when you find some cuz I can't pass up a good set of boobs. :)

YOURS! Nicest set of boobs I have ever seen on an 82 year old

Oh, well you know, I like to keep it right and tight.
  • InnerConflict

Oh, well you know, I like to keep it right and tight.

Sadly I couldn't find a pic of you in a bikini :(
  • My thumbnail pic cut my face off. My profile has the whole enchilada.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Some of us are celebrities. :smokin:
  • HardDon
    HardDon Posts: 204
    I don't like when women cut their cleavage out of the pic