Any 18-20's college students out there?

Options
1235»

Replies

• meskiukas
    Options
    I'm a 19 year old college student (going into sophmore year). Anyways, trying to lose about 40 pounds. I definitely put on a lot freshmen year (yikes!). Anyways I just really want to be at a healthy weight and be in shape so that I could enjoy working out like I used to and not always feel self conscious.
  • shelbz09
    shelbz09 Posts: 115
    Options
    Hey There!

I am 22, received an associates arts and transferred to an university to receive a bachelors of science in social psychology, this is my fifth and final year of school. :)

I am working on getting back into shape!
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    just turned 22
  • shelbz09
    shelbz09 Posts: 115
    Options
    Hey there!

I am a psych student! ! Looking for new friendships and motivations trying to loose 15-20 pounds:)
  • becbeauty
    Options
    Hey, I'm Bec and I'm a first year graphic design student at Curtin University Australia, please feel free to add me:)
  • em19hj
    em19hj Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm 21 year old studying teaching in Australia! My goal is to lose a few kgs and tone up. Feel free to add me. After motivation- people motivating me and me helping to motivate others :)
  • TStevens78405
    Options
    I'm a 20, almost 21 year old from the UK studying Automotive Engineering, feel free to add me :)
  • eblakes93
    eblakes93 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 20 and I'll be a junior at a college on the East Coast. I have 20-30 lbs left to lose! I can't wait to go back to school in two weeks!!!
  • sitesh19
    sitesh19 Posts: 11
    Options
    I am 21 and have over a 100 lbs to lose, I am new here. Add me if you like!!
  • ellebrosseau
    ellebrosseau Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    18 year old college student :) adding you!