Period question for the LADIES.

Options
2»

Replies

• katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    yes it's part of the side effect of the implanon. some women have none at all, some have spotting all the time, it depends on
    the person. as it wears off, your periods will start coming back, but likely not as strong as your periods off bc..
  • MudRunLvr
    MudRunLvr Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I am not sure about this hope you can get some good responses.

nice profile pic darling

Just so we're perfectly clear, a man went into a thread about women's menstruation to hit on chicks.

Just had to note it.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i've never had this from working out, i am on bc pill and every now and then i may get spotting but usually if i like forget to take it one night then take it the next day lol. i would phone up your gyno and ask to be sure. and it is possible to be pregnant on bc, it happened to me and i ended up having an ectopic pregnancy. not likely but just to be safe i'd see the gyno
  • kdsp2911
    kdsp2911 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I am not sure about this hope you can get some good responses.

nice profile pic darling

Just so we're perfectly clear, a man went into a thread about women's menstruation to hit on chicks.

Just had to note it.

Yep....^^^ that!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    My birth control is 99.9% effective. so yeah Im 99.9% sure I'm Not.....

Most birth control is but you can STILL get pregnant with it. I know a few women who have the ParaGuard IUD who have gotten pregnant. It's not common, but it happens. It goes with any birth control. So really, the only true way to KNOW you are not pregnant is to never have sex. Ever.

Anyway....just call your doctor.

I pretty much don't have a period and I am on a non-hormonal IUD. (ParaGuard) I spot quite often, but no actual period. Haven't had one since last year. My body is weird though. I had 4 periods total between 2009-2011 with no birth control what-so-ever. So I can't really help too much. xD