Replies

• MyPureSteez
    MyPureSteez Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    ewwww
  • tnqnt
    tnqnt Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Why can't I find that Stewie gif when I really need it!?

What is a Stewie gif and why do you need it?

Unknown-2_zpsa63cd53a.jpeg

Oh geez ---- that is funny! I still have no idea who Stewie is? Who is he?
  • tnqnt
    Options
    if u want to debulk u should drop weights try to do like 40-50 reps w/5 lbs weights to get rid of gross muscles

I don't want to debulk - I am not bulky - I was asking about veins... if it is normal for them to protrude from lifting....
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

c9119b4b-c43f-40f1-a372-0938e9307114_zps7e78f395.jpg

AND

8b9fe947-df39-4b11-8fbd-5744b5146ea4_zps7376a118.jpg

nice guns!

Seconded. Damn girl!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

I'm not sure whether to applaud you for not knowing or worry about you. He's the baby from Family Guy. This episode is back when the show was a tad more amusing than stupid.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    if u want to debulk u should drop weights try to do like 40-50 reps w/5 lbs weights to get rid of gross muscles

Ya totally missed the point. Now go find that rock you crawled out from from under..
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    4llyj9.jpg

Nasty!
    AHH!
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    you look great op! nice guns!!
    mine have been starting to show when lifting, and I kinda love it. lol :)
  • tnqnt
    Options

I'm not sure whether to applaud you for not knowing or worry about you. He's the baby from Family Guy. This episode is back when the show was a tad more amusing than stupid.

Ahh - that explains it... I don't watch cartoons! (except for the innocent ones with my son).... no need to worry :):)
  • tnqnt
    Options
    you look great op! nice guns!!
    mine have been starting to show when lifting, and I kinda love it. lol :)

thank you :):)
  • BeachIron
    Options
    Oh, and seriously, it's normal. As you lose fat more of what's underneath the fat shows, so muscle and veins if you're strength training. It's part of being in good shape. It only becomes very prominent while in the gym unless you're at a very low body fat. Don't worry about it.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Love. Your. Arms. Seriously. I have a girl crush on you now. Your arms are looking fantastic. Don't change a thing!

Btw, my mother used to be a body builder. Her veins used to look like that too. It's very common from what I've seen. I look at those pics, and all I see is health and vitality. You should be proud of that, OP.
  • tnqnt
    Options
    Oh, and seriously, it's normal. As you lose fat more of what's underneath the fat shows, so muscle and veins if you're strength training. It's part of being in good shape. It only becomes very prominent while in the gym unless you're at a very low body fat. Don't worry about it.

Its all new to me - I have always worked out here and there but I have been really hitting it hard lately and this is happening so just making sure something bizarre is not going on.... you know... going back to your original sarcastic response- like no "vein explosions" or anything... ppppssssttttt!
  • BeachIron
    Options

Its all new to me - I have always worked out here and there but I have been really hitting it hard lately and this is happening so just making sure something bizarre is not going on.... you know... going back to your original sarcastic response- like no "vein explosions" or anything... ppppssssttttt!

:flowerforyou:
  • tnqnt
    Options
    Love. Your. Arms. Seriously. I have a girl crush on you now. Your arms are looking fantastic. Don't change a thing!

Btw, my mother used to be a body builder. Her veins used to look like that too. It's very common from what I've seen. I look at those pics, and all I see is health and vitality. You should be proud of that, OP.

thank you :) Did they recede after she stopped training hard?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's normal.

Madonna has a very low body fat in that pictures, and she's 50+ isn't she? I doubt she lifts weights. However, lets not "body shame" her either.
    you doubt she lifts weights? Madonna has been lifting weights as part of her fitness and training for decades. It's how she stays in shape to perform.

Agreed. She is a long-time lifter. She is also incredibly lean. She's probably genetically prone to higher than average vascularity as well. *Results not typical.
  • tnqnt
    Options

:flowerforyou:

That's better! lol
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    +1 on nice guns, tnqnt
  • 20More
    20More Posts: 45
    Options
    The veins do come from lifting. We tend to hold our breath when we lift heavy objects. In doing this, our veins constrict without oxygen. Making a point to breathe through a lift by inhaling before and then exhaling as your muscles tighten will help prevent more bulging veins.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options

Wut? :huh: Who said anything about debulking? OP doesn't have "gross muscles." :noway: