Real people

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Are you the real you at all times, or are you the person you think others want you to be?

Ironically, I'm the real me in the fake world of the internet, and IRL I'm the latter.

Oh that kind of sucks. Why not be the real you irl?

Because the kind of ish i say on MFP would not fly in a PTA meeting.
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    im real im not fake

As you should be!
  • jasmineconley
    Options

I think it's the other people that are weird! It's not our faults they can't handle this much awesome! I feel you on the kiddo thing mine has ADD, ODD, and quite frankly I believe she's pushing bipolar. She is so sweet but the entitlement of the people out here has been passed to their kids and they are jerks! I feel for her and any kid that has to put up with people like that.

I have to agree with ya there! I always tell people crazy is the new normal lol. Two of my other sons have ADHD as well (I have 5 of them) so I get it.

Brave woman! I only have one and she's more of the space cadet variety. I think "normal" is over rated. Besides look at all the sociopaths that everyone says "Oh they were so "normal"" Screw normalcy!

Brave or Nuts? Actually.. more like stubborn lol. I wanted a daughter and my husband told me he could only make boys. I was out to prove him wrong. I really hate it when he's right. :laugh: But you are so right... normal is way over rated.

It always sucks when men are right. They get so big headed! That's a lot of testosterone running around so maybe you're a little of both?

Quite possibly... more like, yes.

I say we blame it on the males!
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    Are you the real you at all times, or are you the person you think others want you to be?

Ironically, I'm the real me in the fake world of the internet, and IRL I'm the latter.

Oh that kind of sucks. Why not be the real you irl?

Because the kind of ish i say on MFP would not fly in a PTA meeting.

The kind of ish I say on MFP I know the people at the PTA meeting are thinking and by golly I will spill it all out :) My friends are often worse than I am so no harm there.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    You mean they didn't say that you were a relative of Jack? Gasps

No but have been confused for this guy named Richard Cranium...

Better him that Richard Burns?

Aldo...care to share the deal with yout pose....

Well it wasn't to show flexibility because I'm FAR more flexible than that. I was just being silly and someone caught me via digital camera. I'm interesting sometimes ;)

Pics or it didn't happen
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ^lucky. granted I'm new so maybe I will learn who are regular people and open up. not likely though.
  • jasmineconley
    Options

Well it wasn't to show flexibility because I'm FAR more flexible than that. I was just being silly and someone caught me via digital camera. I'm interesting sometimes ;)

Pics or it didn't happen

Ummmm heller.... See above ;)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    <--this chick uses instagram to make her pics look cool and has to take a lot of selfies before she gets one that looks nothing like her.
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    ^lucky. granted I'm new so maybe I will learn who are regular people and open up. not likely though.

Real regular people come in all shapes and sizes. They are typically the ones that are awfully quiet but snickering among themselves. We don't too much care what people think and we are quick to tell you if you're doing something stupid. We are a lively bunch you should join us.... We have cookies :)
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    <--this chick uses instagram to make her pics look cool and has to take a lot of selfies before she gets one that looks nothing like her.

LOL I hate selfies! I also haven't played in instagram enough to manipulate myself into a totally hottie ;)
  • harvo
    Options

Pics or it didn't happen

You said you are much more flexible,..
  • jasmineconley
    Options

Pics or it didn't happen

You said you are much more flexible,..

Now you see the problem is how could I possibly take a picture if I am twisted up in a pretzel? Gives you the look
  • harvo
    Options

LOL I hate selfies! I also haven't played in instagram enough to manipulate myself into a totally hottie ;)

Shop then you are naturally hot...nice:flowerforyou:
  • jasmineconley
    Options

Awww aren't you a doll? I'm so computer illiterate it's not funny.... Actually it's more of a technological issue. If you break your arm I'm your gal if you need to resize a pic don't ask me!
  • harvo
    Options

Awww aren't you a doll? I'm so computer illiterate it's not funny.... Actually it's more of a technological issue. If you break your arm I'm your gal if you need to resize a pic don't ask me!
    [/quot

Umm...no i am real,,,not a doll...
  • jasmineconley
    Options

[/quot

Bahahahahaha! If you were a doll would you be like Chucky?
  • harvo
    Options

[/quot

More like Pinocchio...made of wood and has a 'growing' problem...
  • jasmineconley
    Options

[/quot

No I think that would make you a man.... Oh no they have wood that has growing problems!
  • harvo
    Options

[/quot

No I think that would make you a man.... Oh no they have wood that has growing problems!

My issue is that my wood has NO problems growing...
  • jasmineconley
    Options

[/quot

My issue is that my wood has NO problems growing...

First of all I just facepalmed and secondly since when did that become an "issue"