Real people

Options

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have a serious one now. In interviews, I pretend to be a professional, descent person. Ok, maybe it wasn't THAT serious.
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I tend to be kind of shy and quiet until I get to know people or feel comfortable in a situation... unless Im drinking and then it's all over with. If Im drinking then I don't shut up lol.

This is me. Reserved around strangers then BAM! loud, laughing and sometimes loose of tongue.

Oh, and I'll join in giving the whoopins being handed out.

Handing out whoopins are always more fun with friends :)

Did someone Call Me...

Are you bringing the beat stick?
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    I am the best me i can be, but often feel I am not who I want to be, if that makes sense.

If you aren't all that you want to be then what's stopping you from evolving into that man?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I tend to be kind of shy and quiet until I get to know people or feel comfortable in a situation... unless Im drinking and then it's all over with. If Im drinking then I don't shut up lol.

This is me. Reserved around strangers then BAM! loud, laughing and sometimes loose of tongue.

Did someone Call Me...

I take my stick everywhere i go...
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    Ok, I have a serious one now. In interviews, I pretend to be a professional, descent person. Ok, maybe it wasn't THAT serious.

Well at least you aren't offering special services... I wonder if that would get someone more jobs?
  • jasmineconley
    Options

Did someone Call Me...

But will you have it in hand?
  • yankeez1212
    Options
    I am the best me i can be, but often feel I am not who I want to be, if that makes sense.

If you aren't all that you want to be then what's stopping you from evolving into that man?

I am my own worst critic. Are we ever who we could be?
  • harvo
    Options

Did someone Call Me...

Why yes...i have been told that i am a serious master debator
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

Well at least you aren't offering special services... I wonder if that would get someone more jobs?

Nah, I leave that for AFTER I get the job. It's kinda like a surprise for my employer. A pleasant surprise, I'm sure. :wink:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

Did someone Call Me...

You had me at "I take me stick everywhere i go"
  • jasmineconley
    Options

We may not be who we could be BUT we all have the potential to become more. You never know until you try :)
  • harvo
    Options

Did someone Call Me...

11.6 would bang
  • jasmineconley
    Options

Did someone Call Me...

BAHAHAHAHA! You aren't so bad feel free to let all your crazy out.
  • jasmineconley
    Options

Nah, I leave that for AFTER I get the job. It's kinda like a surprise for my employer. A pleasant surprise, I'm sure. :wink:

So that's what they mean when they talk about getting a bonus ;)
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    http://youtu.be/wT9eQ2smjUM

be quiet or I'll throw some REAL people at you.
  • yankeez1212
    Options
    [/quote]

We may not be who we could be BUT we all have the potential to become more. You never know until you try :)
    [/quote]
    I try and get close. I just to focus on what i am rather than what i am not and be patient
  • jasmineconley
    Options

Did someone Call Me...

11.6 would bang

Maybe you are part horse?
  • jasmineconley
    Options

I try and get close. I just to focus on what i am rather than what i am not and be patient

Then just keep plugging away at it. Most people that give up are THIS CLOSE to their breakthrough.
  • harvo
    Options

Did someone Call Me...

BAHAHAHAHA! You aren't so bad feel free to let all your crazy out.

Oh...i am bad, (grabs crotch and kicks), he he shamon..i do my dirty work in the shadows of mfp...
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    http://youtu.be/wT9eQ2smjUM

be quiet or I'll throw some REAL people at you.

You would have to be pretty strong to throw real people. Gives you the look