30 Day Shred Results

Options
13»

Replies

• tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thank you for sharing your results, it is so motivating when you are in the midst of this 30 day period! At least for me.

Today is my last day on Level 2 and I can't wait to move on. Interesting to hear Level 2 is worse than Level 3, maybe I don't need to be so scared!

Congratulations!
  • tinarex
    tinarex Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thank you for sharing your results, it is so motivating when you are in the midst of this 30 day period! At least for me.

Today is my last day on Level 2 and I can't wait to move on. Interesting to hear Level 2 is worse than Level 3, maybe I don't need to be so scared!

Congratulations!

Goodluck! I have 4 days left on L2 and CANNOT WAIT to be done with it! I have heard the same thing about L3 and that it is when you start to see the most results!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Level 3 is hard, don't get me wrong, but I detest level 2!! I'm to the point now where I find a lot of level 3 easy. While 2 got easier...it never got easy.
  • luv86elle
    luv86elle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    30 day shred....find it online!

Level 1:
    Level 2:
    Level 3:

Happy shredding everyone!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I love it...You look so so good...and I can definitely see the tightness and how your entire core shrunk...INches are good enough for me...INSPIRING!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I love it...You look so so good...and I can definitely see the tightness and how your entire core shrunk...INches are good enough for me...INSPIRING!

Thank you! Losing inches > losing pounds. For sure!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!