What NSV are you working towards?

Options

Replies

• hello_miffy
    hello_miffy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Not having any kind of muffin top when I wear my short green tartan skirt, so nearly there!
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    oh i got one that is sad. I do not like my picture taken at all - so there are almost no pictures of me with my kids or husband because I refuse to take those pictures- I want to take a million pics with my kids

My advice - don't wait. Start now. Your husband and kids know what you look like. They love you for you. The kids grow up SO fast - don't wait for someday - they will want pictures of you with them when they are young.

I also don't like myself in pictures but still take them because I am what I am, and I don't want the kids to miss having pictures of me, heavy or not. I'm a bit of a fatalist though and live by the idea that I never know when there may be a bus with my name on it... Carpe diem.

Agree! Get in those pictures!
  • agggie550
    agggie550 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Dead Lift 550 lbs, Squat 500 lbs, and Bench press over 300 lbs... right now im at 500 dead lift, 450 Squat and 270 Bench Press.. slow and steady is gonna win this race :D
  • jdm0804
    jdm0804 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My next NSV goal is to be able to run a particular trail by my apartment. It's no big thing, but it's about 3 miles. So far I can get about 3/4 the way before I start feeling overexerted. I'm hoping by the end of May I'll get there!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I want a six pack!!
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Be able to wear a single digit size.
    Not feel like "the fat one" amongst my friends.
    Feel confident enough to do a boudoir photo shoot as a gift for my hubby.
  • shezzzzz
    shezzzzz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    To wear clothes that don't resemble tents.
  • aimeedavids13
    Options
    I want to be healthy and increase my energy for my 5 YO daughter and regain the confidence I had before the weight gain so she will grow up to be a healthy and confident young woman. My husband who constantly reminds me that I am still beautiful says that my confidence is one of the things that attracted him to me and I want to get that back.
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    to wear this skirt when I go to the states in October to see family I haven't' seen in 3 years. only fitting jsut over my knees now
    ... mid thigh if I really work at it. I figured it as about... 12-15 inches to drop
    img0033mu.jpg
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I wanna be able to dead lift and squat my body weight. I'm getting real close with my dead lift....relatively close with squats, too. It'll happen soon. :drinker:
  • luv4cjandnilah
    luv4cjandnilah Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Be able to fit a "normal" 5 what ever that means. I want to feel good and look good. More energy and healthy overall :)
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    i have a black hello kitty string bikini that i cant wait to get into!!! it fits now, but theres still areas i want to improve on...i keep it hanging on the wall in my workout room for motivation lol :)
  • Lormic98
    Lormic98 Posts: 33
    Options
    To fit into size 10 pants with no muffin top or belly blub.
  • ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    so I have set big goals for myself and small goals. Since coming on MFP - I have learned about NSV so I want to hear what everyones NSV's are that they are working towards - I want to wear tall boots - my calves are too big to fit in them so I will wear them one day with a skirt or skinny jeans

That is an awesome goal. What kind of tall boots are you talking about? Western boots or casual knee high boots. If it is the knee high boots Lane Bryant carries them for big calves. I bought a pair last year and absolutely love them
  • erinlibke
    erinlibke Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    To feel comfortable changing in front of my husband (I'm not sure he has ever seen me completely naked in 4 years!)

To have fun at the beach/pool instead of just pretending

To wear all my old clothes from London 3 years ago

To feel like I fit in when getting pictures taken with my beautiful sisters and cousins
  • ihammen
    ihammen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    to be able to wear my wedding ring again without having to have it resized. Also want to be able to fit into my boots next winter with jeans tucked in and look good.
  • lovelymrsbasham
    Options
    I want to wear all the shorts that I wore last summer but look even BETTER IN THEM :D muahahaha
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    take pictures and not have to worry about the angle "making me look" fat

wearing sundress & feeling comfortable/pretty in them

being able to be active with my kids
  • IlyanaRose
    IlyanaRose Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    To not feel envious of slimmer women.

For my boyfriend to not be able to take his eyes off me.

To get into my first bikini :)
  • rhalse
    rhalse Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for the day when I don't have the muffin top when I put on my jeans.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!