85 down, 15 to go , with pics

Options

Replies

• molie625
    molie625 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks for the post. \Helps to keep focused. Congrats. I am hoping to get there myself!
  • belleparis
    belleparis Posts: 111
    Options
    You look incredible. congratulations on all your hard work! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cynthiadmail
    cynthiadmail Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look even younger and happier. So glad to see your transformation thanks for sharing and just a awesome job on your efforts to change your life you can really see it in your pics. Congrats to you
  • sassygamma
    sassygamma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    what an awesome inspiration you are, you will do this,,, You look amazing!!!!!!
  • sparrow747
    Options
    you do not even look like the same person -- looks like you lost 20 years too! congrats!!
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    OMG! Now that's what I'm talking about! Thanks for sharing your story - I am truly inspired. You look AH-MAZZING!!! :smile:
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Happy happy for you! Lovely story! I'm still working on it, I have 12 years on ya, same height, started out at 225 now 160. Congratulations, you look marvelous!
  • jbfox123abc
    jbfox123abc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Seriously what can I say that has not already been said but you are a true inspiration. I really really mean that. You should be extremely proud of yourself.
  • avamads
    avamads Posts: 2
    Options
    I got teary eyed looking at your pics! You look amazing!
  • Sactown900
    Sactown900 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    GREAT Job! Feels great, doesn't it?
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done
  • livinaloha4eva
    Options
    HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!! You look fantastic, and I can tell it's from the inside out. Thanks for posting - I know those "before" pics are vulnerable and embarrassing to post... that's how I feel anyway. I don't even know you and I'm proud of you!
  • djfesq
    djfesq Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow very proud of you! keep up the good work!
  • eperezamora
    eperezamora Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    what a motivational Story! Thank you for sharing, and congrats on your personal accomplishments :happy:
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My goodness gracious, but don't you look years younger! And so very beautiful. Wishing you continued success on your journey and a lifetime of good health and happiness.
  • Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    WOW girl!! Awesome!!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wow..you look amazing. Congrats on your wonderful transformation and keep up the great work.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    You are the ispiration we all need. You look amazing! Thank-you for posting this!
  • watfamily
    watfamily Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look 20 years younger! Congratulations!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! what a transformation...you look years younger and most importantly so much happier. What an inspiring post.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!