having to share a toilet at work with a woman

Options
124»

Replies

• AlexThreeClaw
    AlexThreeClaw Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    The rule at my house is Seat And Lid Down Every Time. It looks neat , prevents the dog getting in there, helps to avoid accidental mobile dunking, you can't fall in yourself when you're half asleep and groggy, and it helps stop microscopic particles of fecal matter from spreading all over the bathroom with every flush. I keep my toothbrush in that room! Also, keeps the dragon of unhappiness from nesting there and flying up to bite you on the *kitten*.
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I grew up in a house with four brothers. i have 3 sons.

If the seat is down when I come in, that's a bonus. I don't expect it most of the time.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    couldn't you people have found a dumber thread of mine to resurrect?
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I have to share with many other women, and they are disgusting, horrible people.

This.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Not seeing the problem with this...:ohwell:

8488541.png
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I share a bathroom with the boys in the office and two other females.

I put down the seat at least once daily. Is it that difficult? I mean seriously?

And how many times a day do they have to lift it up?

I have a peeve about it not being fully closed when I'm at home. Thats why they have a lid, its not a backrest.

I dont go biserk when company comes over and they dont fully close the lid, I just step in and close it - problem solved.

Plus it looks so much neater and I dont have to worry about the cat falling in or drinking from it.