A true NSV (30DS)

Options
13»

Replies

• tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options
    you did all that in 30 days? that is something to be proud of!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the change...congrats. We all need to stay off the scale.
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    HUGE difference, congratulations:happy:
  • elsbbels
    elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    crazy how much your body has changed! 2 lbs is good going but your body has changed ALOT you should be proud of yourself well done!! xxxx :drinker:
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    WOW so many replies!! I actually teared up. Thank you all SOOOOOOO much. And for anyone starting the 30DS, the first day I could only do about 25% of the video. By day 5 I was able to do about 80%...stick with it!

And I think we could have a Scale Smashing party....hate the damn thing!

Wow Are you sure the scale is working right?? It must all be muscle. It looks like you've lost a couple of pant sizes minimum. Great job!
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Awesome work and major difference! Well done! The scale is not my friend either. Did you take measurements. Congrats!
  • kasy1978
    kasy1978 Posts: 4
    Options
    congrats girl!!! You look amazing! And I can tell a difference for sure! I started the 30 days shred and on the second day I had an injury..stopped for a week and restarted for a couple of days...unfortunately for the last 10 days I haven;t been able to stick to it every day (skipping few days) but I can still see some difference on me..also I am counting calories...what frustrates me is the fact that scale is stuck....and I feel miserable....like I m doing something wrong...I see your results and feel a little better...today I was even thinking about quitting Jillian...but NO I will do it and I will try to do it every day like I m supposed to....Thank you so much for the inspiration!!! :)
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yup did it in 30 days and I wanted to show that it truly isn't about the stupid number on the scale!!! And a lot of the amazing success stories are of people once they've lost all their weight. I wanted to show what just 30 days could do. All the positive response has encouraged me for the next 30 days. Bring on Ripped in 30!!! Also, almost all her video's are on youtube!
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I love the tummy transformation!! I just started last night, and I'm hoping to get results similar to yours!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!