Replies

• SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    Well done, you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Those are wonderful results!! I tried CE last year but ended up selling it. I was thinking about ordering it again after I try Turbo Fire. Your results are helping to sway me!!!

Thanks for posting. I love looking at before/after shots...especially those using workout programs that I'm familiar with.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! :) Don't take this the wrong way, but you look so much younger! Great job :love:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    can't see the pic cuz I'm at work but will try to watch it at home. either way great job!
  • aedfit
    aedfit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible. You're an inspiration. I can't help but notice how much your posture has improved.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Can I ask how you posted photos into the forum? That would really be helpful for me since I put up a lot of recipes and I take pics of everything.
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job! I'm starting the program on June 12th. Right now I'm doing Insanity :D I can't wait form some Chalene X though. What's your next goal/workout? After Chalene which I will finish in August I'm starting P90X.

Thanks! I plan to do Turbo Fire next because it can be done on its own or combined with CLE. It won't be released until June to coaches ( July to the public). So, I'll concentrate on my running right now. Gotta get ready for Marine Corps Marathon too.
    Risa
  • YogaRunner
    Options
    Congrats! Can I ask how you posted photos into the forum? That would really be helpful for me since I put up a lot of recipes and I take pics of everything.

Thanks. In all honesty, posting the photos was a pain and I wish they would find an easier and more seamless way of having us post photos on here. However, to answer your question, I had to upload the photo to PhotoBucket, then get the image code for it and post the code on the forum. Then you have to edit the image code to make sure that IMG is in small letters, not caps. Once I did that, it turned out the photos were too big. So I had to go back to photobucket, resize the photos several times....you get the picture :grumble:
  • YogaRunner
    Options
    Wow! Incredible. You're an inspiration. I can't help but notice how much your posture has improved.
    Ha ha! I see that too! Chalene says many of the exercises will improve posture by strengthening the erector spinae muscles. But I think I also felt SO much better about myself in the after pictures it just shows through!
  • alheitmeyer
    alheitmeyer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl...You look awesome...so happy for u.
  • last25
    last25 Posts: 83
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job! I'm starting the program on June 12th. Right now I'm doing Insanity :D I can't wait form some Chalene X though. What's your next goal/workout? After Chalene which I will finish in August I'm starting P90X.

Thanks! I plan to do Turbo Fire next because it can be done on its own or combined with CLE. It won't be released until June to coaches ( July to the public). So, I'll concentrate on my running right now. Gotta get ready for Marine Corps Marathon too.
    Risa

NP. Your before/after pictures are inspirational and motivational so thank you for posting.

Ahhhh! :bigsmile: I am so excited for the Turbo Fire program to be released but I'm booked until the end of the year (lol) so it will be a next year thing for me. A reward for reaching my goals this year :smile: Getting ready for a Marathon? That is awesome. You must be feeling so good, perfect picture of good health. Keep up the good work.

Ajoque
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!