Describe your perfect gym.

Options
13»

Replies

• Copaiba
    Copaiba Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i hate the loud music! most people listen to their own anyways and its obnoxious when i can hear the gym's music over my own headphones =/
    and yes to kettlebells! my gym doesn't have them and i asked about getting some and got shut down with some silly corporate policy excuse

Loud music is my biggest complaint! I like alternative music, not pop. Until recently, my gym wasn't obnoxious but they moved and added a bunch of weightlifting stations so when the teenage boys moved in, so did the g-d speakers. I was listening to the Black Keys last night and couldnt hear a thing. Makes me MAD.
    I spoke to the owner about it last night and she said I'm the only person that complained but that they would turn it down FOR ME. I hate being a whiner and rocking the boat. I might have to quit. Its very sad because its just a mile from my house and the only decent gym in the area.
  • Dewdropps
    Dewdropps Posts: 111
    Options
    Child care. During the school year it's easy to find times to work out because the kids are at school, but I don't know what I am going to do next month when they are out. Might find myself and the kids swimming much more so I don't need to stress over it, but it would be so great to be able to have child care right on site that is fun for them. They offer child care where I go, but mostly it's babies and toddlers in there so my kids really wouldn't be having much fun.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    A gym full of squat racks, for me to curl in...