Guy Code

Options

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    In...

...for more Office Space references.

(Oh, and I'm curious to find out how this ends. I married at 19 and have been married for over 20 years, so I can't even pretend to understand how all this works.)

Lucky. *kitten*.

:drinker:
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Now that you say that, I will gladly hug you tight :)

D'awww :flowerforyou:

But damn you, now I have to go watch that movie again. It's been way too long :laugh:

TBS played it like a gazillion times. It depresses and entertains me at the same time. Too close to home.

"...I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

Totally depressing and hilarious
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Nevermind...I remember now..."riiiight....yyyyeahhhh.."
  • sarahg148
    Options
    "Corporate accounts payable, Nina speaking...JUUUUST a moMENT!"

Okay...I'm done...
  • sarahg148
    Options
    Umm yeah we need to talk about your TPS reports.

"Did you get the memo?"
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Since I haven't dated in over a decade, my head is spinning from reading this! :sick:

All the games that you have to play, it is all way cray for me!

Good luck ChaPa my dear! If you like him, put your "big girl pants on" and take charge of the communication! :smokin:

Its not games.

Lets say you want to buy a goat so you go to the goat farm. Now all the goats are walking about but one of them is just standing there staring at you, not really doing anything. You dont want that goat. You want the one thats running away.

Its arithmetic.

Well, LMAO Nice... And true I guess, your right, if he was all over my shizz Id be a little turned off. But Its nice to know where I stand..which is apparently on a goat farm
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,295 Member
    Options

Okay...I'm done...

LOL.......I frigging hated and loves it at the same time.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Since I haven't dated in over a decade, my head is spinning from reading this! :sick:

Good luck ChaPa my dear! If you like him, put your "big girl pants on" and take charge of the communication! :smokin:

Its not games.

Lets say you want to buy a goat so you go to the goat farm. Now all the goats are walking about but one of them is just standing there staring at you, not really doing anything. You dont want that goat. You want the one thats running away.

Its arithmetic.

Well, LMAO Nice... And true I guess, your right, if he was all over my shizz Id be a little turned off. But Its nice to know where I stand..which is apparently on a goat farm

I'm telling you hun, he's clearly gay.

Or :noway: ...actually into goats...
  • sarahg148
    Options

Okay...I'm done...

LOL.......I frigging hated and loves it at the same time.

You GOTTA love it!!! "Damn if feels GOOD to be a gangsta!" It's the little things in that movie that kill me...like the stupid door knob he constantly gets zapped when opening. And come on...Michael Bolton??? Classic.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

Its not games.

Its arithmetic.

Forget games. If I want someone I just jump on him. Literally. Haven't been dropped, so I guess it works for me. :)
  • sarahg148
    Options
    Office Space is like Napolean Dynamite...the more you watch it the better it gets. :laugh:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Office Space is like Napolean Dynamite...the more you watch it the better it gets. :laugh:

Disagree. Like Office Space. Hate Napoleon Dynamite. That movie was so boring.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Its not games.

Its arithmetic.

Forget games. If I want someone I just jump on him. Literally. Haven't been dropped, so I guess it works for me. :)

God, I wish more girls worked this way. Would make men's lives a LOT easier.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,295 Member
    Options

I rate OS much higher than ND. If anything OS on par with Superbad. LOVE Superbad and seen it like 1000 times.
  • btoeps74
    btoeps74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

I'm in love lol
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    If that IS all he wrote back, "Glad you had fun"...then move on. If he WAS interested there would have been more said in my opinion. I'm dealing with the same thing sort of...so moving on. :flowerforyou:

He could be busy at work. He could honestly be glad you had fun. Just chill and see what happens. Don't read too much into a brief text. :smile:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Just putting some random advice out here. Putting out on the first date is fine if that's what you want. But just don't set expectations too high or get hurt if the guy/girl isn't interested in you afterwards.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    All this crap is why I don't date. Well, that and not being able to get a date. But mostly this games crap.

Well, at least 50/50 games.

OK, maybe mostly because I can't get a date, partly because of the games.

Fine, I just can't get a date. But the games suck.
  • RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I don't know, I haven't been on a date in over 15 years, Lol! From what I remember, let the guy contact you. Play hard to get, don't seem too eager!! Wait at least 48 hours. If he contacts you first, its a good sign. :wink:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Fine, I just can't get a date. But the games suck.

I hear ya... I hear ya...