Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! Many times the midweek boredom settles in and you may be tempted to fall of the wagon. Let's get "over the hump" together and head toward the weekend with a smile on our faces! :bigsmile: Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. Grab a buddy and make the commitment! :heart: There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN!:happy:

Replies

• Jb27
    Jb27 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Tuesdays are always my bad days so working out double tmr will be great!!! :)
  • AlisaToth
    AlisaToth Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Fantastic idea! I love little things that spice up my daily routine!
  • TheresaJoanne
    Options
    I am in for double workout tomorrow. Wednesday is always the worst day....this week has already been dreary on the east coast so a double pick me up is just what the doctor ordered.
  • themayes
    themayes Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm always up for a challenge! Let's do it!
  • Eliannasmom
    Eliannasmom Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love this idea.. midweek and I am starving! More exercise will help!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I have my girls home with me tomorrow, but my 2nd workout can be a pool workout with them!
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    I am IN! I'm doing ChaLean (tomorrow is day 12) and I normally ride my bike to school, so tomorrow I will also get a run in :) And I def need to get back on doubling my water intake, and I could use TRIPLE the willpower!

Had a really bad day today on a personal note, this challenge is just the thing I need tomorrow to keep my mind on making things better for ME and not wasting energy upset over him. Thanks :smile:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I am IN! I'm doing ChaLean (tomorrow is day 12) and I normally ride my bike to school, so tomorrow I will also get a run in :) And I def need to get back on doubling my water intake, and I could use TRIPLE the willpower!

Had a really bad day today on a personal note, this challenge is just the thing I need tomorrow to keep my mind on making things better for ME and not wasting energy upset over him. Thanks :smile:

I am sorry you had a bad day today. :flowerforyou: Tomorrow promises to be better! Put your energy to good use....yourself! You are worth it! :heart: Good luck to you and welcome all to the Skinny WED challenge. Check back in tomorrow and let us know how you are doing. :happy:
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    I'm in, I really need this skinny wednesday cuz the start of the week has been horrible for me. I hope this will give me the motivation I need to get back on track
  • lavieenrose11
    Options
    Count me in!
    I'm increasing how much I run, so I plan to run & do some core exercises with my sister.

This will be fun!
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh I am SO in!! Get some rest everyone!!! Lets own our workouts tomorrow!!!
  • lolyno
    lolyno Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    tag I'm in double double double!!!!
    Lori
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm in! My eating has been crap...quantity is right but quality has not been. I need 2 workouts and all the extra water tomorrow. C'mon y'all we can do this!! Tomorrow will be a great and SKINNY day!!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I am soooooo IN!!! Like many others the beginning of this week hasnt been so great eating wise..

Double exercise!!
    Double Water Intake!!!!
  • stmcgee
    stmcgee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am so in!! I tanked this weekend and need a fun mid week something! Thanks for this fun idea!
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Double water
    Double exercise
    Double willpower!!!

Let's do this :D
  • ashnichole10
    Options
    I'm in! :) Just the extra motivation I needed!
  • MRSJRODRIGUEZ
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! Many times the midweek boredom settles in and you may be tempted to fall of the wagon. Let's get "over the hump" together and head toward the weekend with a smile on our faces! :bigsmile: Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
    Double your exercise~
    Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker:
    Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. Grab a buddy and make the commitment! :heart: There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN!:happy:
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I would love to do skinny Wednesdays, but Wednesday is my weekly gossip session with my friends. We all meet together and catch up generally over a few glasses of wine (all counted for).

:ohwell:
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I would love to do skinny Wednesdays, but Wednesday is my weekly gossip session with my friends. We all meet together and catch up generally over a few glasses of wine (all counted for).

:ohwell:

For each glass of wine, two glasses of water!
    Cheers! :drinker: