Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Skinny Wednesday off to a good start here! Bound and determined to double, double, double! Doing Walk Away the Pounds 3 mile this morning and maybe an outside walk this afternoon. It is beautiful in the midwest today. Going to get out and catch some Vitamin D while I read my new book. I am reading Women, God and Food by Geneen Roth. Have you read her books? She addresses the emotional eater. Check it out! Have a wonderful Wednesday all! :smooched:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'm in, I really need this skinny wednesday cuz the start of the week has been horrible for me. I hope this will give me the motivation I need to get back on track

This is just what the doctor ordered. (No one is perfect. Remember, shoot for 90% good. I think you are doing great!) Can't wait to hear about your Wednesday! You always inspire us....Have a good one. :flowerforyou:
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm off today so count me in!!
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I would love to do skinny Wednesdays, but Wednesday is my weekly gossip session with my friends. We all meet together and catch up generally over a few glasses of wine (all counted for).

:ohwell:

For each glass of wine, two glasses of water!
    Cheers! :drinker:

I'd get my weeks worth in one day hahahahah! J/k
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Skinny Wednesday off to a good start so far! Just woke up (it's 7:30 am here in California) and haven't eaten breakfast yet. Weighed myself and I've lost 0.8lbs since my last weigh-in!

I'm resolving to drink 4 cups of water before every meal today :)

Good luck everyone!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    its TOM for me and i feel horrible i could use the extra water, haha. but ive been away for a couple weeks and gained a few so im starting zumba tonight and any challenge is a good one. i need to lose at least 1 1/2 a week. my food habits have been crazy, and i feel horrible (did i mention that already), double water for me and zumba tonight. you would think my 8mths old crawling would keep my going. haha
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    Just finished my ChaLean extreme :) biking to class in a little then taking a night run tonight. Need to start chugging that water though!
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I was late to work today and TOTALLY remembered today was SKINNY WEDNESDAY!!! Im totally in, I have laready eaten light. (Coffee and my lunch salad) which is the good thing about starting the day later. Ive only had about 3 glasses of water so far today though. As I was seaching the cite for Skinny Wednesday I started drinking faster!! lol..... Such a great challenge. Ill check in later.
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    Not sure if I will be able to get a work out in because I have a WW meeting tonight, but maybe we can go for a walk before the meeting. Or I'll take the girls outside and I can do some circuit out there. Keep up the momentum y'all!
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    Options
    Okay. I will start my Wednesday challenge today. I will do 2 workout videos tonight! Wish me luck!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    64 ounces down 600 calories up. Very busy day. Almost missed skinny Wednesday! What was I thinking?
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Hi all,

So far the day is going better than I expected. I did quite a bit of aerobics this morning and walk/jogged 4 miles. I hope to go for a nice long walk later and do some ab workout. I'm a bit behind in water but I still have half the day to go (in a matter of fact I'm gonna down 16 oz right now..........done!) Ok, now I'm at 64oz:bigsmile:

Hope everyone else is having a good day, and thanks miss fabulousfifty you were right this is just what the dr ordered:smile:

~Jessica:flowerforyou:
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Jess - Glad this was motivating for you! Don't lose hope! You can doo eeeeeeet :happy: :flowerforyou:

So far so good on Skinny Wednesday...I had to skip my run today (muscles were MUCH too sore) but I went for a 2.2 mile walk with the little one today! I'll do another one after dinner to stick to the challenge.

As far as water...well, I've lost count as to how many ounces I've had today, but I'm pretty sure it's almost 64 already. Darn water :grumble:

Good luck ladies!!! :flowerforyou:
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Results of Skinny Wednesday... I usually drink at least 64oz and I'm 16oz shy of 128oz... I didn't quite work out double, I usually work out 45 mins and I did 1.5 hours. I'm also getting over pneumonia, so that was pretty good!! Just finished dinner and my calories are low today, so I'm going to eat some almonds.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Have to drink more water before the day is over. 1000 plus calories used up and no I am not going to eat them all.
    Long day, one more round to go and then off to beddy bye.
  • lolyno
    lolyno Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Woohoo so pysched I rocked Skinny Wednesday I totally doubled my water, my exercise, I logged every single crumb of food and I have not had anything to eat since dinner!!! Feeling good :love:

Just a quick question do you only post challenges for Wednesday???

Lori
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I am also ROCKING skinny wednesday!! Played Tennis for an hour, and went for two seperate 45 min rollerblades :) Definetely double the exercise.

I always drink a lot of water, but so far I am at 112 oz :)

And I ALSO havent touched a thing (besides water) since dinner
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Wow! Skinny Wednesday accomplished by all! You did rock it! I was good with food...actually ate earlier in the day than I usually do. Went to a confirmation tonight and skipped the cake and punch and had sugar-free 7up. :bigsmile: Got two workouts in, and had plenty of water. Hoping to knock another glass back before bed! :drinker: Hoooooooooooooray for us!!! Hope to see you on the Skinny Saturday Challenge. We are heading toward the weekend with confidence! :heart: :smooched:
  • ashnichole10
    Options
    Did double on everything except my water intake which is unusal for me. I was running a lot of errands today, need to remember to bring water with me next time! Still managed to drink about 6 glasses though. Walked/Jogged 5.5 miles on the treadmill, planned to do 30 day Shred but didn't get home until late. And I was under my calories. Good job everyone! :)
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I did good on skinny wednsday too!!! I had a "few drinks" with my friend and stilll Logged them all, and stayed under my calories. I ate veryyy light to make up for it! I didnt quite double my water but about 90oz. And I did 7 miles bike and 2.5 treadmill. Thanks for the challenge. See ya again next week :)