I really gotta find a man...

Replies

• HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member

What reasons does he give for doing this? Why are you still with him?

:smile:

His ex wife cheated on him. So now that baggage is my fault. And Im not with him...which is why I need to find a man
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    absofriggenlutely! Trust, honesty and open communication are the keys to a good relationship.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    He sounds guilty...maybe you should be checking up on him. :(

I considered that. The "maybe he has a guilty conscience" part...not the "looking through his stuff" part though. Snooping never ends well. Ever.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    33eosur.jpg

: )

I honestly cannot figure out what body parts are visible in your profile pic.

Me neither. I was like - bicep, *kitten*, hip, bald head - wut wut??

His upper arm.
  • TheWiseCat
    TheWiseCat Posts: 297
    You also need a man with smaller ears.
  • HardcoreP0rk

I giggled.
  • TheWiseCat

I giggled.
    I bet he heard that.
  • HardcoreP0rk

I giggled.
    I bet he heard that.

Oh man. Do you know how much you're helping right now? :D
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Preach it sister! It's all a matter of trust. I had the guy that didn't trust me, and had to ditch him because it was him who could not be trusted. Found a good one though, so I'm just here to tell you that they really do exist.
  • TheWiseCat

I giggled.
    I bet he heard that.

Oh man. Do you know how much you're helping right now? :D

No idea, which is sad because I usually have an ear for these sorts of things.
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member

What reasons does he give for doing this? Why are you still with him?

:smile:

His ex wife cheated on him. So now that baggage is my fault. And Im not with him...which is why I need to find a man

This is what I had with my ex girlfriend and I'm a really easy going guy. She suffocated me with her suspicions and paranoia. Everything was too much for her, me having friends from school added on facebook, if another girl looked at me, whether I thought women from movies were attractive. All topics of discussion raised by her, and she thought it was normal behavior.

Just move straight on, put that person in the past and let them focus on being them, without you. Stick to positive people! Its so much more healthy! (and fun)
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    I have a little device that copies the cell phone sim and you can get all the info on the computer, no worries about being caught and I receive texts and other information when she plugs her phone into a computer!

It's great!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,649 Member
    I have a little device that copies the cell phone sim and you can get all the info on the computer, no worries about being caught and I receive texts and other information when she plugs her phone into a computer!

It's great!

^^ stalker much? o.0
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    33eosur.jpg

: )

I honestly cannot figure out what body parts are visible in your profile pic.

Its a back, reflected in a mirror.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    I would not check your cell phone. I just would sniff all of your underwear. Are we going someplace with this? I sense a vibe. I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    I hear you Clucking Big Chicken...

Have I slept with you? I think I have...
  • kaycepo
    kaycepo Posts: 42 Member
    LEAVE NOW!
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member

It's great!

Please tell me where to get this! My boyfriend is so touchy about me reading his texts.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    I could care less about any of that

But I'm not a man so...
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    It takes a very good man to be better than no man at all.