My story of sweet revenge (pics)

Options

Replies

• missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    What an amazing and inspiring story! Good for you! My favorite part was when you said you decided to do it for YOU! You deserve to be happy and loving life. Good luck and keep up the great work!

M
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your success your story is inspiring.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • rylovesty23
    rylovesty23 Posts: 84
    Options
    AMAZING. I would like to hear your story in more detail sometime !
  • kegger1997
    kegger1997 Posts: 74
    Options
    you are AMAZINGLy beautifull. way to go. that is awesome. you should be so very proud of yourself.
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till I have abs like yours. Good job!
  • skitttlesrock
    skitttlesrock Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You FKN ROCK girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jesdemers
    jesdemers Posts: 8
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wowza! What an amazing spectacular fabulous super splendid mega awesome job you've done! :drinker:
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!

I'll defs keep lifting, and eating at -20% deficit of my tdee!!
  • fenna3107
    fenna3107 Posts: 46
    Options
    AMAZING! You look awesome! Congratulations on all your achievements.
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!
  • tnichol4
    tnichol4 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done.
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Your kids are so lucky! They have a fit mom...way to go!
  • monizjm
    monizjm Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I lied, my story really isn't about revenge. But, it started out that way.

In 2010 my life hit a very low point. I weighed 217 pounds and my husband wanted a divorce. The entire four year marriage had been rough, so divorce was a bit of a relief. The downside of that was having to move across the country and back into my parent's house with two children under the age of two. Being unemployed, a disabled vet, a newly single mom and being fat sucked.

I decided to get revenge on my ex by losing weight and looking super hot. I failed.

It wasn't until I just got tired of being fat that I started making the changes that made a difference. Eating well, working out and learning to just love myself. It was no longer about revenge, it was about taking care of me.

Tomorrow marks a significant point in my life. It marks three years of being single and my first bodybuilding competition. In total I've lost 70 pounds. As a single parent with a full time job and my own little house to take care of I have found a way to get a degree and get in shape all at the same time. I have tons of legitimate excuses to why I can't or don't have the time to eat right and workout. If you want it bad enough you WILL find a way!

**ETA: Workouts, I just lift heavy and do little cardio. Eating is TDEE-20% and IIFYM (with macros set correctly for my goals).

DAAAAMN! That's what's up!!! You are KILLING it. So happy for you. =) I need to learn MORE about this macronutrient biz...
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    wowza!!you look amazing!! screw him, ur awesome!!! :D
  • tamrod2
    tamrod2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Absolutely INSPIRING...:happy:
  • dmf711
    dmf711 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I see two different people in those pictures! AMAZING. I'm fascinated at the human body's ability to transform like that. You kick *kitten*. And out of my own curiosity, what did you to do get your skin to bounce back without sagging?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!