awesome story anddddd great point!
  • dede39
    dede39 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look awesome
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring success story!! You have done an awesome job, and I thank you for sharing!
  • shaystar101
    shaystar101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome, just awesome
  • sarahb1340
    Options
    Amazing story!
  • landriajennette7
    Options
    Your story is so Inspiring and amazing! So glad you kicked *kitten* and got healthy!
    You look so beautiful and fit, not to mention, radiantly happier.
    Good for you!
  • avjones3
    avjones3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your abs are such inspiration! They can look that good after kids!!!! I hope mine will.
  • Electriccauliflower
    Options
    Congrats!
  • kaybee1121
    Options
    After being that big and losing all that weight, u didn't have any surgery for xtra skin? Just by working out and eating healthy ur skin tighten all on its own? I'm just wondering bc I don't weigh that much but I get worried after losing even 30lbs won't I have a loose skin? I use to have a stomach like that before my son!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    kaybee1121 wrote: »
    After being that big and losing all that weight, u didn't have any surgery for xtra skin? Just by working out and eating healthy ur skin tighten all on its own? I'm just wondering bc I don't weigh that much but I get worried after losing even 30lbs won't I have a loose skin? I use to have a stomach like that before my son!

@kaybee1121‌ I do have loose skin. It's just low enough it tucks into my underwear or swim suit. It is slowly tightening.

20130520_195337_zps6ac16694.jpg
  • lulupixii
    Options
    Oh man! This is totally amazing and inspirational. (: Good job darling!
  • eeelizabeth2012
    eeelizabeth2012 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration!
  • christinabsmith5
    christinabsmith5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OMG you are definitely an inspiration and are so right. There will always be an excuse unless you want it bad enough. And, I do. I consider myself an addict, a food addict, so I haven't hit rock bottom, but don't want to either! I'm pretty close to it. Would love to hear your opinion. I started doing P90X three years ago. I loved it, it kept my attention, it was working, until I started putting on a lot of muscle that I was fine with. I lost 27 pounds and came to a stand still right around the same time that my schedule got really crazy. I never considered myself totally outta shape, just overweight. It was rough in the beginning. Every day was easier and easier. I was getting stronger and stronger. My stamina was thru the roof! My husband didn't like the transformation. I don't think he liked my confidence, energy, and better moods. Lol, he isn't a big fan of me doing anything to improve myself. Anywho, I was going to nursing school and it got so crazy hard to do with husband, three kids vary different in age, a house, dogs, guinea pigs, family with problems, needy friends, ugh, I let myself go. I let myself down. That all said, I wondered why I never toned and lost my "problem" areas? My stomach, terrible. My inner thighs were better but not anywhere near what I wanted. What do you think is the best exercises to burn the fat most efficiently??? I didn't mind the muscle at all. I lost P90X, so ordered P90 since it seemed more cardio and it has kinda disappointed me. It is half the workout and I feel like nothing I try even comes close to P90X, the first program that I was on. Only did the 90 days and never got back into it. But I am very active but with everyday things.
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Oh D - you know I think you're full of awesomeness xx

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    OMG you are definitely an inspiration and are so right. There will always be an excuse unless you want it bad enough. And, I do. I consider myself an addict, a food addict, so I haven't hit rock bottom, but don't want to either! I'm pretty close to it. Would love to hear your opinion. I started doing P90X three years ago. I loved it, it kept my attention, it was working, until I started putting on a lot of muscle that I was fine with. I lost 27 pounds and came to a stand still right around the same time that my schedule got really crazy. I never considered myself totally outta shape, just overweight. It was rough in the beginning. Every day was easier and easier. I was getting stronger and stronger. My stamina was thru the roof! My husband didn't like the transformation. I don't think he liked my confidence, energy, and better moods. Lol, he isn't a big fan of me doing anything to improve myself. Anywho, I was going to nursing school and it got so crazy hard to do with husband, three kids vary different in age, a house, dogs, guinea pigs, family with problems, needy friends, ugh, I let myself go. I let myself down. That all said, I wondered why I never toned and lost my "problem" areas? My stomach, terrible. My inner thighs were better but not anywhere near what I wanted. What do you think is the best exercises to burn the fat most efficiently??? I didn't mind the muscle at all. I lost P90X, so ordered P90 since it seemed more cardio and it has kinda disappointed me. It is half the workout and I feel like nothing I try even comes close to P90X, the first program that I was on. Only did the 90 days and never got back into it. But I am very active but with everyday things.

@christinabsmith5 This is your life and your body. Your husband might not like it, but you need to take care of yourself and be confident. Many people are worried their spouse will get in shape and leave them, so take time to show him you are still fully devoted to him.

As far as your trouble spots and burning fat. You can't spot reduce. There's a link in my original post at the bottom on how I lost the fat. You aren't going to put on much if any muscle on a calorie deficit, but you can preserve what you have. The reason our muscles feel bigger and harder when we first start is part muscle memory and part burning the intramuscular fat.
  • Lynvincible26
    Options
    Another incredible piece of evidence on what unhappiness does to a person. You look incredible and should be so proud. You're a whole new woman x
  • baldheadgirlsrock
    baldheadgirlsrock Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look freaking awesome!!!! I needed this
  • Waltonlauren
    Waltonlauren Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspiring. Thankyou
  • Sizethree4Ever
    Sizethree4Ever Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You looking AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!