Inspiration!
  • tattooedminx
    tattooedminx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HonuNui wrote: »
    Lucerooo_ wrote: »
    Wow thats amazing.
    did your tattoo change in any way?
    um...like...disappear off your left shoulder, and cause your tattoo sleeve to intermittently move from right arm to left?

Well if you have eyes and a brain you will notice that it is the same person in the pic, just smaller with a whole lot more definition and muscle. Her face shape is the same, her eyes, nose, mouth. Her leg tat is the same, if you look at her arm it's the same as well but with more added to it. But if you're still in denial those that take a selfie know that the phone taking the selfie will not be in the shot unless they are standing in front of something that would reflect that image, like I don't know, a mirror! And if you don't know what a mirror does, it reverses an image.

• Mariachicat
    Mariachicat Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration! Well done.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    OMG so motivating *puts down the cake*

Whoa whoa! You better pick that cake up. Don't waste it. Didn't your mom tell you quitters aren't cool?

• lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I didnt read all the posts, but I was curious if your ex husband has seen you since the loss? I know looks dont make or break a marriage, but I just wonder if the weight was an issue in the marriage.........You look great, and much much younger in the face..........best wishes on your sucess
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    lloydrt wrote: »
    I didnt read all the posts, but I was curious if your ex husband has seen you since the loss? I know looks dont make or break a marriage, but I just wonder if the weight was an issue in the marriage.........You look great, and much much younger in the face..........best wishes on your sucess

He saw me part way through, but not since I reached my goal. He may have seen some pictures through mutual friends. It's irrelevant at this point though. I started out wanting him to see me looking hot and now I don't care what he thinks.

My weight wasn't an issue during the marriage, there were other very big issues that were not related to my weight (he was also not in great shape).
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    thanks for the reply ........I hope he stays in touch in regards to the children.....sad to see biological fathers walk away from their own.
    again, you look great, Congratulations on your sucess........
  • hellokimmy13
    hellokimmy13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • hicela2014
    Options
    OMG!!..AHHHmazing Result!!..tips pls
  • usmcmp
    Options
    hicela2014 wrote: »

There's a link to how I did it in the original post. It's "So you want a nice stomach"
  • jazzy_45
    jazzy_45 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »

There's a link to how I did it in the original post. It's "So you want a nice stomach"

Can you be my personal trainer? Please! Lol!
  • usmcmp
    edited November 2014
    Options
    jazzy_45 wrote: »

Everything you need is right here:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach/p1
  • jazzy_45
    jazzy_45 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    jazzy_45 wrote: »

Everything you need is right here:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach/p1

Thanks for the post. I really do want a nice stomach! More than anything else. Some day it will happen. :-)
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Well done and inspiring! :)
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Excellent job, amazing transformation!
  • mickey491
    mickey491 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    what a great story and you look amazing you are dedicated and thats what your children will learn most mommy did it so can I..
  • catdoc1
    catdoc1 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Well done! The healthy, fit body is the cherry on top for all the other work you've done, including being a mom in the middle of all this personal growth.
  • congratulations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!