My story of sweet revenge (pics)

Options

Replies

• babsadoodle
    Options
    You did it for yourself and you became the winner!
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    An inspiration! Congratulations!
    I starred your linked thread.
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Losing the weight alone would have been a wonderful success, but setting records and placing second and first in lifting competitions is amazing. Nice job!
  • ricitosdeplata
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Agree that revenge isn't enough or very positive.
  • budiness1980
    Options
    WOW amazing :o
  • fallingwave
    fallingwave Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    What a great story! Such an inspiration!
  • skyfall76
    skyfall76 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hoooooo wow congrat!!!
  • jniner2012
    Options
    Right on!!
  • Omg you look amazing! Reading your story makes me have hope that I can get back into shape. Way to go girl!
  • 50sthenew30
    50sthenew30 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thats a truly fantastic transformation. The result of hard graft and dedication. A big lesson to us all. Well pleased for you :smile:
  • alicewoman1
    alicewoman1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!
  • libertydh
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. You are a real inspiration. Good job!!!
  • tbcrocks
    tbcrocks Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!! I find it hard to work out with my son (I'm a single mother too but have every other weekends and a few hours once aweekday to myself---his dad's involved). I feel guilty when I'm away from.my son so I work out in the morning with a 20-25 min DVD but don't know if this is enough for weight loss??? any advice ?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    tbcrocks wrote: »
    you go girl!!! I find it hard to work out with my son (I'm a single mother too but have every other weekends and a few hours once aweekday to myself---his dad's involved). I feel guilty when I'm away from.my son so I work out in the morning with a 20-25 min DVD but don't know if this is enough for weight loss??? any advice ?

Wake up and do it before he gets up. Do it after he goes to bed. I go to the gym on my lunch hour and take my kids to the gym daycare for an hour on Saturday (my ex lives across the country, so I have them every moment I'm not at work).

Weight loss comes from eating less calories than your body needs during the day. Exercise is for better health. Strength training is to look better when you get to your goal. You can lose weight without working out, but doing 20-25 minutes of exercise a few days a week has plenty of benefits.
  • MissDeAnn
    MissDeAnn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for you! Keep it up.
  • defalise
    defalise Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I wondered how I could find time to exercise and plan meals while working full time and going to school. After reading your story, I know it's possible and I don't even have kids to take care of! You look wonderful!!
  • kimaparicio453
    kimaparicio453 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Definitely inspiring!! :D
  • icy_cupcake
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on all your successes, hard work definitely paid off!
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    TO say its inspirational that would be the biggest understatement. lol You look ridic! <3 Totally woman crush material right there! hah Amazing.
  • samcou90
    samcou90 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You results are class. Im at your starting point. Im now eating right and doing 3 rounds of boxing pads a day and going to start weights on monday. Im just wanting to know about did you have any stretch marks around your tummy, iv 2 kids and same weight as you did do you have any access skin cause of stretch marks or does it tone in. Iv alot around my tummy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!