Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

My story of sweet revenge (pics)

1474849505153»

Replies

• sdancer2017sdancer2017 Posts: 178Member Member Posts: 178Member Member
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts on why you started your journey. Congratulations on your awesomeness & wonderful outcomes! Thank you so much for sharing the pictures, too & the tips in your linked post!
  • marjoyrin123marjoyrin123 Posts: 26Member Member Posts: 26Member Member
    Great story and pics
    Keep it up!
  • Eash84Eash84 Posts: 12Member Member Posts: 12Member Member
    Amazing!
  • babysaffybabysaffy Posts: 182Member Member Posts: 182Member Member
    Great story!
  • gymth0ttiegymth0ttie Posts: 51Member Member Posts: 51Member Member
    First of all can I just say that dips are so hard without weight! (Looking at one of the pictures you posted) you must have been really dedicated!
  • mathdad41mathdad41 Posts: 117Member Member Posts: 117Member Member
    Great Read!
  • Ck103084Ck103084 Posts: 140Member Member Posts: 140Member Member
  • MiscmishapMiscmishap Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
    You look amazing. Just curious. Did your ex husband say anything about your weight loss?
  • solieco1solieco1 Posts: 1,313Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,313Member, Premium Member
    Comment deleted
    edited June 2019
  • rnpurdy5rnpurdy5 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Way to go girl!!! I'm a momma to two littles and weigh 217 lbs as well. I have chronic pain and illness. I'm so tired of being fat!!! I just started using the app yesterday and your story is giving me some major inspiration!
  • lauraisabeldavidlauraisabeldavid Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Inspirational !! awesome
  • joannadavisonjoannadavison Posts: 123Member Member Posts: 123Member Member
    I've just joined MFP.
    Struggling to loose with what I was doing- coming off too slow. I like your advice- some of what I'm doing with PT is same- I just need to get the rest in place. Thanks for sharing- inspirational.
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 355Member Member Posts: 355Member Member
    Great job!!! You look FABULOUS!!!
  • eewoo47eewoo47 Posts: 5Member, Premium Member Posts: 5Member, Premium Member
    I love stories like this, they give me a kick to stop and effect on my excuses
  • _BeBrave_BeBrave Posts: 22Member Member Posts: 22Member Member
    Just getting back after being on hiatus for a few years.. Forever one of my favorite success stories! Just as amazing to read today as it was originally 6 years ago 💕💕💕
  • mi_nina_lolami_nina_lola Posts: 282Member Member Posts: 282Member Member
    what an inspiration you are - i know this is from a few years ago. i hope you're still on the path! congratulations Lady!~
  • HufflepuffGrl9HufflepuffGrl9 Posts: 311Member Member Posts: 311Member Member
    Your musculature is SO amazing (especially your legs)!!! Thank you so much for sharing!! SO inspiring!!! <3:smiley:
  • deepwoodsladydeepwoodslady Posts: 2,207Member Member Posts: 2,207Member Member
    I can't wait to start reading your blog. You will be writing one on MFP, won't you? What an excellent writer and an inspirational story. Thanks for sharing!
  • swim777swim777 Posts: 573Member Member Posts: 573Member Member
    Congratulations on all you have accomplished!! You look wonderful, but even more, you have got to be so proud of all those things you have done!!