Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

My story of sweet revenge (pics)

1474849505153»

Replies

• sdancer2017sdancer2017 Member Posts: 178 Member Member Posts: 178 Member
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts on why you started your journey. Congratulations on your awesomeness & wonderful outcomes! Thank you so much for sharing the pictures, too & the tips in your linked post!
  • marjoyrin123marjoyrin123 Member Posts: 26 Member Member Posts: 26 Member
    Great story and pics
    Keep it up!
  • Eash84Eash84 Member Posts: 12 Member Member Posts: 12 Member
    Amazing!
  • babysaffybabysaffy Member Posts: 186 Member Member Posts: 186 Member
    Great story!
  • gymth0ttiegymth0ttie Member Posts: 51 Member Member Posts: 51 Member
    First of all can I just say that dips are so hard without weight! (Looking at one of the pictures you posted) you must have been really dedicated!
  • mathdad41mathdad41 Member Posts: 119 Member Member Posts: 119 Member
    Great Read!
  • Ck103084Ck103084 Member Posts: 140 Member Member Posts: 140 Member
  • MiscmishapMiscmishap Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    You look amazing. Just curious. Did your ex husband say anything about your weight loss?
  • solieco1solieco1 Member, Premium Posts: 1,357 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,357 Member
    Comment deleted
    edited June 2019
  • rnpurdy5rnpurdy5 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Way to go girl!!! I'm a momma to two littles and weigh 217 lbs as well. I have chronic pain and illness. I'm so tired of being fat!!! I just started using the app yesterday and your story is giving me some major inspiration!
  • lauraisabeldavidlauraisabeldavid Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Inspirational !! awesome
  • JoDavo66JoDavo66 Member Posts: 159 Member Member Posts: 159 Member
    I've just joined MFP.
    Struggling to loose with what I was doing- coming off too slow. I like your advice- some of what I'm doing with PT is same- I just need to get the rest in place. Thanks for sharing- inspirational.
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88brittgreenlikethecolor88 Member Posts: 515 Member Member Posts: 515 Member
    Great job!!! You look FABULOUS!!!
  • eewoo47eewoo47 Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    I love stories like this, they give me a kick to stop and effect on my excuses
  • _BeBrave_BeBrave Member Posts: 23 Member Member Posts: 23 Member
    Just getting back after being on hiatus for a few years.. Forever one of my favorite success stories! Just as amazing to read today as it was originally 6 years ago 💕💕💕
  • mi_nina_lolami_nina_lola Member Posts: 767 Member Member Posts: 767 Member
    what an inspiration you are - i know this is from a few years ago. i hope you're still on the path! congratulations Lady!~
  • deepwoodsladydeepwoodslady Member Posts: 2,991 Member Member Posts: 2,991 Member
    I can't wait to start reading your blog. You will be writing one on MFP, won't you? What an excellent writer and an inspirational story. Thanks for sharing!
  • swim777swim777 Member Posts: 579 Member Member Posts: 579 Member
    Congratulations on all you have accomplished!! You look wonderful, but even more, you have got to be so proud of all those things you have done!!