the moment you realized you're getting "IN SHAPE"?

2»

Replies

• overshadows
    overshadows Posts: 58 Member
    I got two separate compliments today. Not sure if that is wardrobe or weightloss related, but I will take it. :)
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    YOU KNOW HOW IT HITS YOU THAT YOU LOST WEIGHT WHEN YOU TRY ON AN AWESOME PAIR OF OLD JEANS (that you could never let go). THIS WAS MY MOMENT :D BUT DIFFERENT. 15 minutes of my daily cardio consist of walking my dogs they're both german shepards & the male is HUGE. its sometimes really difficult because they get so hyper. So its hard enough to simply walk them .today they decided to race and before i knew it. the three of us were running down the block. I could have never done that before and it felt GREAT!!! So instead of walks we might just start taking runs :) AWESOME MOMENT!! TOOT YOUR HORN AND SHARE YOUR MOMENT OF TRUE GRATIFICATION :)

Awesome, congrats! Love the story about running with your dogs.

April 1st ago I walked 4 miles (rested in the middle for an hour) and it almost killed me. Yesterday I walked 7 miles with no problem. Something has changed.
  • Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Going to Ann Taylor and buying a size 8 pencil skirt that fits nice!!! I wore it last weekend and got a ton of compliments :happy: